Kevin Walters Song

I don't mind it, a bit of humour, a bit of an admission from the club they were fucking putrid last year, and kevvie gets some recognition compared to having to call his own press conference.

Onya Kevvie. He's likeable enough that the song isn't cringe, we'll see how it ages though lol.

Deadset, there is nothing our club can't do right, that's horrid.

Funny though that the kid in the video singing has to look at the words given there is like one line in the song repeated.

Last edited:
200w

Ultra cringe. Pathetic actually. How bout instead of throwing the whole season on the weight of his legacy, give the bloke some actual signings worth getting hyped about.

Ultra cringe. Pathetic actually. How bout instead of throwing the whole season on the weight of his legacy, give the bloke some actual signings worth getting hyped about.

Former non-internationals and never were's, Asiata and Copley not doing it for you?

I’m a big fan of those 2 signings personally. 1 year contracts, cheap, and both great blokes (apart from the right winged opinions of Copley)

But when you consider over the last two years, we effectively replaced Sua with Kennedy, Roberts with Kennar, KNik with Croft, Fifita with Asiata, Bird with Copley and Joffa with no money, as handy as this two signings are (and I agree they are handy), it is hard to be excited about them. And then we get this garbage song on par with Fox Cricket's pathetic summer of cricket offering.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.