Kevin Walters Song

The part I like the least about this is the whole fucking song. Jesus fucking christ.

Throw in a line? Why? What the **** has fishing got to do with Kevin Walters?

It's dumb but it's harmless, really. And pretty much on brand given or coach is a former member of music supergroup The Ipswich Connection.

Should've got Kevvie to sing a chorus:

Wow....surely thats not being released to the public? It's an internal "prank video" thing....yeah?

But when you consider over the last two years, we effectively replaced Sua with Kennedy, Roberts with Kennar, KNik with Croft, Fifita with Asiata, Bird with Copley and Joffa with no money, as handy as this two signings are (and I agree they are handy), it is hard to be excited about them. And then we get this garbage song on par with Fox Cricket's pathetic summer of cricket offering.
I still really rare Croft. Don't care what anyone says, the guy has heart and a terrific running game. I'd really take him over Hunt. Even probably Milford at this point cause Milford doesn't seem to give a ****

I still really rare Croft. Don't care what anyone says, the guy has heart and a terrific running game. I'd really take him over Hunt. Even probably Milford at this point cause Milford doesn't seem to give a ****
Croft never had a fair chance under Seibold, we've seen what WB can do to halves (which is to make the point, having a good coach matters) and we've seen Kevvie work his magic in 2015. Croft is not done yet, Milford/Dearden will get injured at some point and if he works extra hard behind the scenes he can come in and have an opportunity again to show why he should stay in the team.

Last edited:
Croft never had a fair chance under Seibold, we've seen what WB can do to halves (which is to make the point, having a good coach matters) and we've seen Kevvie work his magic in 2015. Croft is not done yet, Milford/Dearden will get injured at some point and if he works extra hard behind the scenes he can come in and have an opportunity again to show why he should stay in the team.
100%

I actually don't think all three halves are best suited to play with one another. There's no dominance there. All three of them are second string playmakers.

But we'll have to see how Kevie structures things. Under Kev, Milford with be very purpose integrated. But he'll need to cement the 7 to build the game around him.. so this year we'll be extra reliant on stability to get things gelling.

Would love to see Croft out there though. He could even be a decent centre option which might sound left field but he has the acceleration to make a fist of it, and a halves skillset.

Active Now

• jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.