OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Top 4 or bust for Madge. I think it’s mental but let’s see how this unfolds

Mate fair enough. I don't doubt your passion for the club, we just have a difference in the way we support the club. My opinion is sometimes change is required, however unpleasant that may be. Shirking that is not the approach that should be taken and I think it's a sign of weakness if one shys away from the hard decisions.

Sometimes you have to rip the bandaid off and start afresh. No one wanted it to end this way but here we are and now we have to make the best of it moving forward.

If whoever the next coach is ends up the same way, at least we can look ourselves in the mirror and say yep it didn't work out but at least we gave it a go. I'd be more disappointed in the club if we were held to ransom by the past, so many teams in other codes are victims of this and it always ends up the same way in the end.
Frankly we aren't making any decisions. We are fat 40 year olds on a fan forum. I agree though, the club needs to make tough calls and I don't hate them for sacking Kevy. I do however think he should have been given another season to see if we could play the same footy we played on 2023.

Thats was the most broncos like season ive seen in a long long time. Will we get it under another coach? maybe.. who knows. I know we had it under Kevy and that was good enough for me to give him another year. In the past now and no longer relevant. Now whoever the new guy is just needs to be supported.

Seriously I have no idea what dumb **** would want to coach us though. The pressure cooker is real, the fans are putrid and your job is literally a week to week thing.

The review would’ve got feedback from players but they would’ve also got feedback from staff, and assistant coaches.

They don’t sack him if Adam, Patty, and Haas all think he’s great.

The Reyno blindsided by Kevvie getting sack line is BS .
Him and a small group of senior players would have had input at the review .

We need a new coach because the last one was as useless as a **** full of cold water. He was floundering. The players were ignoring him.

Madge, at this stage, looks like an upgrade. That's where we are at. Pick up your dolls and deal with it.
Frankly i'm looking forward to see what you get fixated on next.. now that your obsession for billy must come to an end.

Completely disagree. He was exactly what we needed after the whole Wayne into Seibold fiasco. Unfortunately, nobody realised it would have a used by date.

As a number of us said when he was appointed, it also needed to be done to shut the old boys up. He's had his shot, it's over, move on etc.

It didn't.

If media dared to question Kev, some old boys 'attacked' Reynolds etc.

It was like Kev asked them to do it.

Lee Briers is going home .
Thanks for the memories Lee .
He was a good one. I reckon he will come back and coach the bronx in like 3 coaches time. Should be only another 3 or 4 years. Probably the length of his super league contract

Someone hasn't visited the Automotive thread today. **** already brought a new car.

Problem is, he ordered it about a month ago so clearly knew something was up. The plot thickens.
I was suspected he was secretly Madge. All makes sense now

It didn't.

If media dared to question Kev, some old boys 'attacked' Reynolds etc.

It was like Kev asked them to do it.

It did need to be done.

Not sure what you're trying to say with the rest of your post tbh. If anything, it lends support to my point. Kev needed to be given his shot to shut the old boys up.

Why? Why is Madge held to a different standard than Kev ?
for no reason other than he's a filthy mud-blood. Frankly I hated watching him age 1000 years at the tigers. I can only imagine what the Broncos will do to him if he doesn't have instant success.

We’re a parody club at this point Dave Donaghy is out of his depth and the Chairman Karl Morris has done nothing positive for the football department.

Karl Morris is more of an issue that I see than anything else, Career Murdoch Lackey and was heavily involved in all the crap that started with the end of Bennetts second stint to this.

DD is the only new hire that I'm aware of at that level since then so it's hard to just put it on him.

You're on board? Yep we are stuffed.
Are you the bloke who posts a team list in every thread? Like literally obsessed with teamlists.

I always found that weird.

Imagine if you opened a word doc with the storm or panthers list inside?

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • Battler
  • Dexter
  • Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • Griffo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • bb_gun
  • Maddy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • BruiserMk1
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.