OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

All these people rewriting history. Don’t kid yourself you would’ve been over the moon and thought he was the messiah had the boys pulled last year off
We didn't though. And instead of going one better, we crashed and burned by Round One.

You have to do much better than those schoolboys.

Xavier Willison, Ben Te Kura, Blake Mozer, Coby Black, Payne, Patty, even Kotoni or Selwyn.

These kind of names will get you the pat you seek.

Shift the goal posts all you want, my point is done. I also don't seek pats on the back, it isn't my style. You've been around long enough to know that.

Shift the goal posts all you want, my point is done. I also don't seek pats on the back, it isn't my style. You've been around long enough to know that.
I've promised you a pat when you land your big fish. I won't go back on my word.

There was so much emotion involved with Kev, and I get it. I felt it too. But I do honestly try and be as objective as possible (except when I’m joking). If you read through the early pages you can see how much thought I put into my opinions on Kev and how much I wanted it to work.

It’s not fair to act like it was just a vendetta against a club legend who replaced the worst coaching stint of all time. I had every motivation to want Kev to succeed but unfortunately saw cracks very early on.

I am now approaching our next coach in the same way. I’m trying to be reasonable about their strengths and weaknesses while also hoping for the best.

I don’t have a bias around Madge, good or bad. I am not super excited by him, but I also know he has some qualities that may work under the right circumstances. I will base my opinion on him, or whoever the next coach is, based on what I observe.
This post is way too sensible and you haven't run down any other posters.

0/10 and may God have mercy on you.

Video goes for 1 min

Will be very interested to seeing how the players react to him being sacked. Reyno words are not in favour the club. He's not even sitting on the fence or being diplomatic, he's outright called the clubs actions disappointing.

Interested to see how Madge gets them going next year. Realistically he has the roster for instant success, provided they all stay injury free.

Will be very interested to seeing how the players react to him being sacked. Reyno words are not in favour the club. He's not even sitting on the fence or being diplomatic, he's outright called the clubs actions disappointing.

Interested to see how Madge gets them going next year. Realistically he has the roster for instant success, provided they all stay injury free.
Not really. He's saying the right things. Being diplomatic. I would expect nothing less from any player.

He can't really come out & say, I was one of the players that rated him shit.

I believe Kev lost the dressing room, they showed no heart in playing.

Something major happened in the off season.

I am over the 'players' thinking they run the club.

If they are pissed off etc & won't get over it, I say, piss them off.

You're in the annoying group @tommy ......just so you know. 😉
Awwwww 2 weeks ago you told me how much you loved my comments because of how bitter I always was in them. What happened between now and then? Things change ey bro :)

Imo I’d take captaincy from Reynolds it’s doubtful he won’t be busted for weeks on end. Who knows what the fallout is with the stink he had with carrigan but by the end of the season these blokes couldn’t even slap a team mate on the back for a try.
Kevs gone and a few players should follow but we love paying big money for little to no return

Maybe the reason Reynolds is bitter, is he wanted the coaching job with Kev when he retires.

And he thought he was Kev's 'successor'

The whole club is completely stuffed. If we don’t change the chairman and get some new board members in we won’t see any real changes.

No but he could come out and be a bit diplomatic about it. He is saying the club got it wrong and that's what is mildly concerning.

I really hope they didn't sack Kev purely off the back of the review from staff in the football department.

Your right. He is certainly not agreeable with the decision the club has made are probably better words. If he was supportive of it surely he would come out supporting the club. Could still say nice things about Kev and not be hostile towards the club. He has not minced his words effecting his disappointment, its obviously the truth because it goes against his interests. He is going to have to play another year for the broncos - He's not going to have to play another year under Kev. He has no reason to say he's disappointed in the club if its not the truth.

The whole club is completely stuffed. If we don’t change the chairman and get some new board members in we won’t see any real changes.
Also bring back the birch.

Sailor punishment drawing9e2c3424eea407b77f20436c6cc85a38

Not a single person on here had heard of him or seen him play when he he went to Dolphins- people now saying they're massive Wynnum Colts fans and would have always signed him are talking such lies.

They didn`t need to see him play .
The recruitment department did , but didn`t acknowledge his talents is the beef people have with the Broncos .
To see a kid they had on the books and the son of a club favourite blosom in his 1st season, while the 2nd stringers at the Broncos were looking like poor acquisitions.
Pissed people off with the seemingly poor management by the club.

The Bulldogs game, the Titans game, the Dolphins game, all of these were clear indicators he had lost the dressing room.

After getting hammered by the Bulldogs at home on a Saturday afternoon in front of a sold out crowd when the season was literally on the line, the absolute hammering Kevvie copped in the media, any playing group that believes in their coach would have been breathing fire the whole week and you would have seen a response.

What happened? We got flogged, again.

And then the Dolphins game. A week after Kevvie says "we will play finals" and the Eels delivering us our chance on a platter, we should have seen a response.

Flogged again.

That's not the actions of a playing group that's buying in.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • NSW stables
  • Pablo
  • OnToSomething
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.