OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

that is a bit misleading though.

It's really only 3 coaches in 6 years as Madge hasn't started yet.

It's misleading only going back 6 years as that was the end of Bennett's stint. so to tell the full story you have to go back to a coaches starting year.

so it's either two coaches in 6 years (Seibold, Kevvie)
or 3 coaches in 10 years (Bennett, Seibold, Kevvie)

not ideal, but also not Tigers-like
Pretty rich from tallis too considering he led the media frenzy to sack seibold pretty much from day one of his appointment

I agree that Kev is not the only problem. I think the Chairman and maybe some other members on the board need to go.

On the other hand, I think Dave Donaghy has been great for us. He came in, sacked Peter Nolan and some other staff, and hired Ben Ikin to replace him. He could've easily opted not to do so, as they were both competing for the CEO job at the time. However, Ikin was then basically forced out by Kevie. I believe that's where we lack in the admin department; we need a Frank Ponisi type to work with our coach. Keep in mind that Donaghy also wasn't the one who hired Kevie. I think this decision is basically his first very big, maybe club-defining call.
Lockyer needed to **** right off years ago.
One of the best players ever but that’s it.
Should stick to reading weather conditions for a game and putting in his usual sideline comments he trots out every week.. no doubt he’s a disease in this club as much as a few of the others in the office.

And unsurprising to anyone, Maguire announced as coach, starting immediately on a 3 year contract.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • heartly87
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • Street Talk
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • leish107
  • LGH
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.