THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems weird why Wayne would want his mouthpeice shooting from the hip right now.
Wayne's been getting questioned about Dolphins form and if he's spreading his time between Souths and Dolphins ie. coaching two teams at once.

Why not send a shot across the bow to the other club in Brisbane.

Unfortunately Wayne was a bit slow with it, because Crawley was on 360 a couple nights ago and could've put the crosshairs on Broncos back then... seems odd that if Crawley had this in his pipeline why wouldnt he raise it when he was scheduled to be on TV... perfect platform to spew it out... unless of course it only popped up now because Wayne had his presser yesterday and was getting questions.

My thoughts are Paul Crawley is a wanker who's looking for click bait ...

And he's also a dumb **** if he really can't see the difference between Arthur, JD and Kevvie
The media never seem to write up the injury crisis properly. We have not just missed Adam Reynolds this year... We have also missed some other pretty enormous names.. .Walsh, Haas to name a few for extended periods...

The media never seem to write up the injury crisis properly. We have not just missed Adam Reynolds this year... We have also missed some other pretty enormous names.. .Walsh, Haas to name a few for extended periods...
Yeah Walsh has played 10 NRL games this year, including his 4min before getting head hunted in Penrith.

Ponga has played 8... so Walsh has basically played 1 more game than Ponga.

Haas has only played 10 games... so 2 more than Ponga... and Reynolds 6, but 2 of those were half games due to injury, so basically 4 full games.

It's one thing to have stars in the squad, but it doesn't help if they're not available.

Piakura injured at training during QLD camp. Like everything else, this must be Kevys fault.. right guys?

Piakura injured at training during QLD camp. Like everything else, this must be Kevys fault.. right guys?
Kevvie was at the training session. Jinxed piakura with that broncos injury juju

Reason being he is a **** of a coach if in fact a coach at all. Heaven help us.
Yes well. Smart Gaz having to speculate if kevy is in fact a coach. In fact, I'd say he is a coach, on account of the fact he's the head coach of the Brisbane broncos.

Umm, no, just no.

Reality is how things are, perception is how the reality is interpreted/understood

And these are often different

OK !
So if reality is how things are percieved . Who then is the judge of what is reality if every one`s perceptions are personal ?

OK !
So if reality is how things are percieved . Who then is the judge of what is reality if every one`s perceptions are personal ?
Not what I said. Read it again, slowly.

I never said reality is perception, that is your position. I said the opposite.

I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing for us to have some new assistants coming in next season. Cartwright has been around for a while now. Next season is a real big season for the club and Kevvie. If we aren't top 4 and pushing for a Grand Final we will need to seriously consider some changes. Our recruitment and retention decisions are critical moving forward also. Squad balance is beyond poor. 4 hookers in the main squad and none of them have genuine utility value.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • mrtij
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Totally Unr3al
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dexter
  • Ronald
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.