THE COACH Kevin Walters

Giving a player 4 weeks or so before dropping them isn't chopping and changing.

Milf was given ample time to sort himself out and only got worse, but I thought Kevvie landed on a serviceable halves pairing in Kelly and Gamble, but then he goes and drops Gamble because we got flogged by dragons.

At various points he's shifted Herbie from left center then to right center for a game, back to left center and was then trying to put him at fullback.

Oates and Mead have been in and out of first grade for no real reason.

It's a coin flip to know which side TPJ will line up on week to week.

Lodge is gone one week then he's staying the next.

Asiata ball playing lock off the bench to start the year, then dropped/injured, then 13 and then bench again... all the while playing **** all minutes

Bull in and playing reasonable, but gets no minutes and now dropped.

Turps to play 80, then Turps needs help, then we need Levi, then Levi sacked two weeks in, now Turps is back playing 80 again

So it's not just been the halves... who I believe have been our worst players all year, barring Kelly and Gamble... it's been chopping and changing all over the field
Mmm, not disagreeing but really, pointing out necessary changes as evidence isn't helpful. I agree he has chopped and changed a few things but several of your examples were demanded. I don't really think KW has too much to answer for and who would you have not changed? Like, can you cite precise things or changes you yourself wouldn't have done?

Arthars was good last night, you never see him talked about but he's been pretty good for us all season.

Staggs can't come back soon enough, it will give us some depth in the centres at least, good god Copley was bad last night. That one on one miss, if he's not in QLD Cup next week i'll eat my hat.
He isn't that great defensively

Locky after being a great player - if not one the best tries his hand at other things. One is being a Bronco board member the other one is this. Same, same.

no wonder we fucked.

To be fair they look like social event going out shoes.

Mmm, not disagreeing but really, pointing out necessary changes as evidence isn't helpful. I agree he has chopped and changed a few things but several of your examples were demanded. I don't really think KW has too much to answer for and who would you have not changed? Like, can you cite precise things or changes you yourself wouldn't have done?
I'm not on the sack Kevvie band wagon btw.

Not drop Gamble two weeks after they beat the roosters
Not move Herbie away from left center
Not drop Mead vs the raiders (also not move Mead to right center, which he did before dropping him the following week)
Give decent minutes to the bench forwards (Asiata, Bull, Kennedy, Kobe, etc.)

Giving a player 4 weeks or so before dropping them isn't chopping and changing.

Milf was given ample time to sort himself out and only got worse, but I thought Kevvie landed on a serviceable halves pairing in Kelly and Gamble, but then he goes and drops Gamble because we got flogged by dragons.

At various points he's shifted Herbie from left center then to right center for a game, back to left center and was then trying to put him at fullback.

Oates and Mead have been in and out of first grade for no real reason.

It's a coin flip to know which side TPJ will line up on week to week.

Lodge is gone one week then he's staying the next.

Asiata ball playing lock off the bench to start the year, then dropped/injured, then 13 and then bench again... all the while playing **** all minutes

Bull in and playing reasonable, but gets no minutes and now dropped.

Turps to play 80, then Turps needs help, then we need Levi, then Levi sacked two weeks in, now Turps is back playing 80 again

So it's not just been the halves... who I believe have been our worst players all year, barring Kelly and Gamble... it's been chopping and changing all over the field
I forgot all about Levi. Too many changes to keep up with.

I'm not on the sack Kevvie band wagon btw.

Not drop Gamble two weeks after they beat the roosters
Not move Herbie away from left center
Not drop Mead vs the raiders (also not move Mead to right center, which he did before dropping him the following week)
Give decent minutes to the bench forwards (Asiata, Bull, Kennedy, Kobe, etc.)
Fair enough. That's kind of my point because you'd probably have made a fair few changes too as would I !! Thanks for your thoughts.

Arthars was good last night, you never see him talked about but he's been pretty good for us all season.

Staggs can't come back soon enough, it will give us some depth in the centres at least, good god Copley was bad last night. That one on one miss, if he's not in QLD Cup next week i'll eat my hat.
I'm a fan of Arthars, but the last 2 weeks his defence has been atrocious.

Locky after being a great player - if not one the best tries his hand at other things. One is being a Bronco board member the other one is this. Same, same.

no wonder we fucked.

Probably the best, most decisive thing he has done since he retired.

He probably more likely had less faith in Niu playing wing or centre. He was our only option so made sense to put him in his most familiar role. Hopefully Herbs gets his go this week.
I’ll try and say this in the nicest way possible but that makes very little sense, common sense. I get where your coming from but it’s lots less detrimental to chuck Tesi in the centre’s or the wing to the teams preparation than Herbie, as well as that if he didn’t have faith in Tesi at centre’s or wing why would he put him in an excessively harder and more important position. I like a good conspiracy and my conspiracy theory is that kevvie asked Coates to sit out cause he couldn’t risk the Herbie move any longer (maybe didn’t tell Coates that but encouraged him to rest) and as a result snuck Tesi into the game day side after announced to make it look like Coates was injured rather than rested.

no wonder we fucked.

Yeah that footage pretty much sums up Locky post career. I fucking love him but jesus, he isn't an administrator's asshole.

9246FED9 3F51 44FA BAB5 3D7FCFEBDC10

Yeah that footage pretty much sums up Locky post career. I fucking love him but jesus, he isn't an administrator's asshole.

so that's how we tell if someone can tell if someone is a good administrator ... why didn't you say so earlier?

let's get DD, Politis and the other CEO's onto the field find out who is a good administrator and who isn't ...

now we have the test ... If DD can't goal kick, let's sack him now and save ourselves some time.

I’ll try and say this in the nicest way possible but that makes very little sense, common sense. I get where your coming from but it’s lots less detrimental to chuck Tesi in the centre’s or the wing to the teams preparation than Herbie, as well as that if he didn’t have faith in Tesi at centre’s or wing why would he put him in an excessively harder and more important position. I like a good conspiracy and my conspiracy theory is that kevvie asked Coates to sit out cause he couldn’t risk the Herbie move any longer (maybe didn’t tell Coates that but encouraged him to rest) and as a result snuck Tesi into the game day side after announced to make it look like Coates was injured rather than rested.
Tesi doesn't look to have a jump in him, so wing is out and he can't defend, so centre is out. For me the bigger mistake was not just putting Copely on the sting and having Herbie go back to is normal role. Coates did look upset more than injured so I can see your argument there.

so that's how we tell if someone can tell if someone is a good administrator ... why didn't you say so earlier?

let's get DD, Politis and the other CEO's onto the field find out who is a good administrator and who isn't ...

now we have the test ... If DD can't goal kick, let's sack him now and save ourselves some time.
It’s called missing the point. Going through to the keeper.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • marw
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.