Kieran Foran .......should we?

I think we're honestly just two or three years too late for Blake Green too for that matter. Would undoubtedly have been a better option than settling on Nikorima for two years, but at his age now there is just so little chance of upside and some pretty serious risk of downside.

Foran is an even harder pass than that. Perhaps a bit more talented than Green, but also much, much more likely to spend the year in a caste or on crutches of some sort watching from the stands.

Last edited:
Never should have left Manly. He could’ve been anything

Sadly...
It's a no for me.

He has the heart of a lion!
&.
The body of an already broken bottle.
I feel for him, I really do.

Just no.

We probably should have seen this coming really.
I loved watching him play early on, he just had no fear and kept getting smashed. It probably took its toll on him. I wonder if the same would have happened to KHunt if he stayed and continued his kamikaze runs.

Last edited:
I wonder if the same would have happened to KHunt if he stayed and continued his kamikaze runs.
No chance
He would have been punted long before we got to find out due to his off field drug issues.

we need to look forward chaps....guys like Grant should be our targets...

I thnk we have bigger issues first anyways with salary cap management for the enxt 2 years to deal with first...

Active Now

• Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.