Kieran Foran .......should we?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'm hearing the Bulldogs are considering letting him go......

Should we chase him?

I think he'd respond well to WB and Brisbane's culture. He'd take a fair bit of heat of Milf.

Better than what we have now.

At his best, he’s one of the best controlling halves in the comp.

The Bulldogs want to release him to free up salary cap space. So they won't let him go somewhere for minimum wage. Who knows what the final bill would be, but I'm guessing $400k - $500k. Someone will pay him that, I hope it's not us.

He's been shit for the Eels, Warriors, and now the Bulldogs. And he's forever tainted as far as I'm concerned - once you're for sale, you're forever for sale.

We solved Roberts, we solved Lodge...we can solve Foran....

If you can solve Foran....**** me that’s a team

Boyd
Oates
Roberts
Kahu
Isaako
Milford
Foran
Lodge
Macca
TPJ
Su’A
Gillett
Moose

Glenn
Offa
Niko
Haas

Would he leave Sydney though, His kids are there and new Mrs is from the central coast so doubt he would want to move away again.

He left the Warriors to go back to Sydney to be with his kids.

He isn't coming to Brisbane and I don't want him anymore, anyway. He's washed up, I'm afraid.

Yes. He's not even playing that badly this year in a terrible team.

I wouldn't be AGAINST it, but meh. If you've been shit for long enough there's an argument that the game has simply passed you.
I feel like Bennett could get more out of him, and if it's at less than 400k, I think he could be a great add, but at more than way too much of a risk.

I think he has the potential to get at this best in a team like ours, under a coach like Bennett, but given multiple years of shit form the price simply has to be reflected.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.