Kieran Foran .......should we?

Would rather chase Peter Wallace.

QpaHUvB.gif

If he came for cheap, and I'm talking minimum wage and he was willing to leave Sydney, I wouldn't mind. He can't be any worse than Niko.

But for his current price tag? No fucking way.

The sad part is that Foran still plays really hard, he takes the line on a lot and defends well, he's just.. not good anymore. The injuries & off-field dramas must've just taken a toll on him, because he can't can't control a game in the slightest anymore.

Last edited:
Didn't he have some affiliation with the broncos when he was getting his life sorted?

Didn't he have some affiliation with the broncos when he was getting his life sorted?

Think he did his rehab in Brisbane and may have even done some workouts at the Broncos gym to keep in shape. (Or something like that, from memory.)

He was rehabbing with someone who worked with our NYC team

honestly... i think he's cooked.

After today, I'm all for taking the risk to be honest. He can't possibly be any worse than Nikorima at this point.

I'd take him over Niko on this year's form, forget about his peak. If he's healthy, worst case scenario he helps guide the team around verbally and takes pressure off Milford. His kicking for the Dogs this season is in a different league to Kodi's, that's how shocking Kodi is playing.

No way in hell

The bloke has played about 3 good games in 3 years

And to those of you saying he can't be worse than Niko.......I think you are forgetting one important thing

He isn't gonna come up here for Niko's money

No way in hell

The bloke has played about 3 good games in 3 years

And to those of you saying he can't be worse than Niko.......I think you are forgetting one important thing

He isn't gonna come up here for Niko's money

he may, if the Bulldogs really need him off their books

WE DO NOT EVER WANT FORAN The only players that the Broncos will ever have from here On in are the ones that come through Broncos system

he may, if the Bulldogs really need him off their books

The Bulldogs need to free up as much cap space as possible.

They aren't offloading their players unless the other club are paying the bulk of the contract.

WE DO NOT EVER WANT FORAN The only players that the Broncos will ever have from here On in are the ones that come through Broncos system

What if he plays a few trials for Redcliffe first?

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Porthoz
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.