Kieran Foran .......should we?

Why not a team going sideways or diagonal?

You think he needs to be with a club going down instead of a club on the way up ? Strange.
No, he said he needs to be a club going down, not at one... :porthozthinksthisishot:

Last edited:
You think he needs to be with a club going down instead of a club on the way up ? Strange.

That took me a couple of reads.....but it got a hefty laugh out of me in the end. :emoji_grinning:

That is an interesting debut post. I hope there isn't a second.

King bronco

...and there hasn't been. It's rumoured your comment tipped the "king" over the edge.

I hope you're satisfied.

You ****.

What the hell happened to my emoji at the end of this???

We got new emojis and the old ones were disabled. Some emojis have hidden codes, like the one there. THis particular emoji would have been the smiling face with the giant mouth. It's a joke which comes from the sexy ladies thread.

Mr Fourex doesn't like them :-( But we're going to fix that for him.

Last edited:
We got new emojis and the old ones were disabled. Some emojis have hidden codes, like the one there. THis particular emoji would have been the smiling face with the giant mouth. It's a joke which comes from the sexy ladies thread.

Mr Fourex doesn't like them :-( But we're going to fix that for him.
Yeh right.

I figured there was a back story to it.

Thanks for letting me know!

There was a mumble in the Courier Mail today about Kieran Foran and Blake Green at the Broncos. Yeah, I get the view about Foran kids are based in Sydney. However, if he is keen to extend his career and if was only for a one year stint he may overlook that. Obviously he is going to take a massive paycut on his current salary to do it.

But Green is probably likely the more attractive option considering his health. However, Green probably wouldn't look to go to the Broncos as there other clubs out there that could offer more money and guarantee a starting spot. And at the age of 33 he probably would be more inclined to look for a contender as well.

SHOOSH II

We’re hearing of interest north of the border for a couple of handy playmakers at the Broncos — Blake Green and/or Kieran Foran.

71e2bb2a?fbclid=IwAR15cvU8JjqEO-FvmVuweDjVWh2R6wpmjE3WuIi89QaBG16VlW5xAVFUJhA

There was a mumble in the Courier Mail today about Kieran Foran and Blake Green at the Broncos. Yeah, I get the view about Foran kids are based in Sydney. However, if he is keen to extend his career and if was only for a one year stint he may overlook that. Obviously he is going to take a massive paycut on his current salary to do it.

But Green is probably likely the more attractive option considering his health. However, Green probably wouldn't look to go to the Broncos as there other clubs out there that could offer more money and guarantee a starting spot. And at the age of 33 he probably would be more inclined to look for a contender as well.

SHOOSH II

We’re hearing of interest north of the border for a couple of handy playmakers at the Broncos — Blake Green and/or Kieran Foran.

71e2bb2a?fbclid=IwAR15cvU8JjqEO-FvmVuweDjVWh2R6wpmjE3WuIi89QaBG16VlW5xAVFUJhA
Surely not the same Foran who kicked dead for 7 tackle sets at least twice last night?

We have our own incredibly inconsistent 6, we don’t need another one thanks.

Yeah I was surprised at how poor he was last night.

I can't see us spending money on a playmaker... the cap space available next year is earmarked for Fifita and probably a little bit for Herbie.

Whatever is left over will go to depth like Kennedy, Teo, Kennar, Issac, etc. or similar replacements i.e. bottom dollar recruits.

I don't think Green wants to come for bottom dollar despite being at the end of his career... he may go back to ESL??

The only way we go big for a playmaker is if Milf leaves.

i said 2 years ago in this thread he's cooked and everytime i watch him my opinion is further cemented.

dude has completely fallen off a cliff compared to his early days, sad.

i said 2 years ago in this thread he's cooked and everytime i watch him my opinion is further cemented.

Yep, I remember a time when half the comp were like sharks circling Manly for one of their gun young Halves and it was honestly a toss of a coin as to whether Foran or DCE was the better buy at the time.

Haven't we made enough turds already without picking up another? Green might be ok though but please not Foran.

Yeah I agree unfortunately. I thought he MIGHT have a second-coming a couple of years ago, but he just can't stay fit. Now he's lost his first step and just isn't as good as he used to be. Still as a tough as nails and would probably improve the team from a pure toughness point of view, but certainly not worth spending any cap space on.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.