'Killer' Kenny wants starting spot

Also, I like Kenny's hit-and-spin, then he looks for an offload.

Agreed Mighty Broncos as well!

Coxy said:
I think Kenny will show himself the world's best prop in 2009. There you go, I put it out there, that's my prediction. he will be Australian front rower for the Four Nations tournament.
I agree! icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u I'm Chairman of the Nick Kenny Appreciation Society. 8-)

mrslong said:
Coxy said:
I think Kenny will show himself the world's best prop in 2009. There you go, I put it out there, that's my prediction. he will be Australian front rower for the Four Nations tournament.
I agree! icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u I'm Chairman of the Nick Kenny Appreciation Society. 8-)

I nominate myself as President

Oi, I'm pretty sure I've had the same sig for a few years now.

You lot are a bunch of bandwagoners.

ethos said:

Very true. bandwagoners sicken me

we've got an interesting mix of forwards next year...

theres Kennys undying professional attidude and consistent yet ever improving game...
Taylors god given talent and power... if he gets his head right he could be anything you just know it
Sweeneys snap your head right from your spine tough ass attitude
Sims and Clintons hidden inner force you know is in there but just hasn't quite shown itself fully (if we could untap clinton vintage 2003 we'd dead set win the comp I'm sure of it).

I think there's good things there I just hope the coaching staff and players can help all our forward pack hit those great levels their all capable off.

Cant wait for march

ethos said:

They jumped on my Sammy T bandwagon! [icon_razz1

I was watching the Broncos before all 3 of you, so GTFO of my bandwagon.

I've been breathing air for years, get of my bandwagon and find something else to breathe!

I like bands so I'll get on the wagon... as long as its not one of those pussy lets lip sync to the pretend guitar type bands... rock on!

ethos said:

The sig was simply a point of embarrassingly poor judgment before 2008, IMO [icon_wink

[icon_lol1.

ethos said:

Don't worry, the Wasp bandwagon is ALL yours :P

Does anyone wanna get on my Perry bandwagon? ...

[icon_lol1.

If it involves revoking his Australian citizenship and flagging him as a terrorist sympathiser, never to be permitted to re-enter the country, I'm in! :P

Active Now

• Dash
  • cento
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Astro
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.