Knights V Eels *spoilers*

Hayne is crap in the centres.

Eels selectors = fail.

Apparently the Parra players got spray from there coach at half time a few weeks ago. And that some of the younger core players got offended and upset about a few home truths that got told about them during the spray. And they prceeded to have a sook about it for a few weeks. hahahahahahaha Can't handle the heat get the **** out.

Gids just got cleaned up and is not well.

There saying it high but I think head clash maybe...

Hes up walking around... all good, going for goal....

Kick good...

22-6 New

51 gone

Knights score.... FFS make a call...

all rise video reff is session.

Piggy has been back on the pies again but the looks of it.

Jiggle jiggle jiggle.....my eyes!!!!

Junior Sau scores by running, of course, hits line gets tackled and rolls over the line.

Kick good.

28-6

56 gone.

Hasn't the aura of Krisnan Inu just gone out the window. Its like one min hes one of the next best things then POOF Inu who.

See what playing in a dead shit team does.......

Also Hindmarsh ...... quality player who just ..... gone MIA

Interesting Stat - this season Parra averages receiving the most penalties per game, the Knights - the least

akys, Beads6, BroncoMatt, dan033, ethos, Locky_karmichael feel free to say something and join in.... get boring talking to myself, I start answering and my kids get scared.......

Aeetee said:
Hasn't the aura of Krisnan Inu just gone out the window. Its like one min hes one of the next best things then POOF Inu who.

See what playing in a dead shit team does.......
Second year syndrome maybe.

Maybe a try...

Kick on the run from the 40.... bodies everywhere. Ball grounded but player over dead ball line....

I usually scare mine when I sit here laughing out loud to myself.LOL

Active Now

• maddo
  • TimWhatley
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.