Kodi Nikorima - The story that changed my life

I'm not always competitive. But when I am, I'm tempted to post pics of my wife in order to start a Punching Above battle.

I'm not always competitive. But when I am, I'm tempted to post pics of my wife in order to start a Punching Above battle.
Well if we're talking punching above you gotta have yourself in there for comparison.

Might be a world class Merrin sitting on these very bloody boards

Well if we're talking punching above you gotta have yourself in there for comparison.

Might be a world class Merrin sitting on these very bloody boards

But posting pics of my wife would make me appear desperate for other posters' approval and an a-class prick for sharing pics of my wife without her permi.....

Who am I kidding, I'll post something tonight.

I’m an excellent unbiased judge of merit and fine character.

But posting pics of my wife would make me appear desperate for other posters' approval and an a-class prick for sharing pics of my wife without her permi.....

Who am I kidding, I'll post something tonight.

Once again, thinking outside the square, why not have both, I am thinking a mobile feast, dinner at John1420's followed by dessert at Morkels. Judging of the respective dishes can then occur.

You guys are forgetting, my better half is basically Yvonne.

sounds like one hell of a party, although a bloody long time between dinner and dessert.........I live in Adelaide ;)

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.