Kurt Capewell is overrated

Robati is where it’s at anyway.
I've always been impressed with TC in the few games he's managed to get. But you might be surprised his stats are also not as good as Riki's, neither in attack nor defence. Maybe he's like Tesi and Jamayne: the less you see of him, the better he looks. But I would like to see more of him.

That would seem to be just what he needed to do ?
Back rower running at the half is pretty rudimentary . Big body on small . Tire out the half so he has less energy to attack with .

I fail to see the point of your comment ?
I think he is alluding to the belief that Alex Glenn as a edge backrower, couldn’t even run over halves, let alone anyone else…

I've always been impressed with TC in the few games he's managed to get. But you might be surprised his stats are also not as good as Riki's, neither in attack nor defence. Maybe he's like Tesi and Jamayne: the less you see of him, the better he looks. But I would like to see more of him.

That one game with TC on the left with Gamble was a clinic .
Then not seen again ...

Are you looking at their stats adjusted for minutes played?

Are you looking at their stats adjusted for minutes played?
I'm looking at tackle efficiency, average running metres, tries per game, etc:

Active Now

• Jazza
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RodF
  • Lurker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.