PLAYER Kurt capewell

A couple years ago, I was singing his praises.

Now, I'm sorry... as a leader he needs to be better.

Definitely not shocking

Definitely not good enough.

He’s basically an Alex Glenn but in the current squad that not necessarily a bad thing
I agree
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

I think

A couple years ago, I was singing his praises.

Now, I'm sorry... as a leader he needs to be better.

Definitely not shocking

Definitely not good enough.
He's given away a few silly penalties and missed some tackles but Capewell still has been playing some quality bloody footy. He's scored some tries and saved a good few with his defence .

He gets raps for his off the ball talking, and he already has a pretty good partnership with the halves to get tries off a missing fullback, I think we would be jumping at shadows to do anything different with him at current while we are playing good atleast.

He is the best. He is so good. So much better than Kennedy.

Mr Kennedy isnt doing too well in Hull. Hauled off after just 22 mins in the St Helens win and never came back. He wasnt injured either.

He gets raps for his off the ball talking, and he already has a pretty good partnership with the halves to get tries off a missing fullback, I think we would be jumping at shadows to do anything different with him at current while we are playing good atleast.
Pretty sure he leads the comp in uh… support plays? What’s the stat I’m looking for

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.