Lagi Setu

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I don't have any time for a religion that impinges on a person's right to choice and freedom. And anyone who gets sucked into these types of cults is a dick.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It's his choice to do it. Just like it's Izzy's choice not to do it.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
I don't have any time for a religion that impinges on a person's right to choice and freedom. And anyone who gets sucked into these types of cults is a dick.

So, going by logic, all people that are Mormons are dicks?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Coxy said:

+1

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Coxy said:

So, going by logic, all people that are Mormons are dicks?

Correct.

R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
Using the Venn diagram approach, what percentage of dicks are Mormons?
Anyway, for certain, all dicks are richards but we can't say that all richards are dicks.
Which begs the question...
What percentage of richards are mormons?

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Raw Boned Youngster said:
Using the Venn diagram approach, what percentage of dicks are Mormons?
Anyway, for certain, all dicks are richards but we can't say that all richards are dicks.
Which begs the question...
What percentage of richards are mormons?

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
If Lagi is gonna turn his back on hundreds of thousands of dollars for his faith then I fully respect that. Hope he stays fit and comes back to the Broncos. I'm not a fan of organised religion but that's a whole different issue.

And if Team America World Police taught me anything, it's that the world needs dicks.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The dick issue is very complex. Indeed Mormons are dicks, but they're not alone. Roosters players, fans and staff are bigger dicks, for example. And Kevin Rudd is arguably King Dick...except he'd resent the monarchist implication and demand you call him President Dick, or, Secretary-General Dick of the UN.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy

You are just jealous that all these so called dicks are trying to takeover your kingdom.

Quite fitting your last name & username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Seibs
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • RolledOates
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.