Lang Park is flooded.

JoeyK

JoeyK

BRL Player
Jan 18, 2022
Sooo Is this going to be dry and ready for our season opener? I can almost smell it through the picture.

Lang Park

Was just about to post that too.

Meant to be a game this Friday, but doubt that happens.

If the surface isn't ready by next week, then the easiest call for the NRL would be to swap the home and away venues between us and Souths and have our round 1 game in Sydney.

Instead I can see them just moving this game to Sydney and telling us that it's our home down there

We all know how well the broncos go in the wet.

I thought they were permanently moved to Ballymore?

This is the Drua vs Rebels.

For some reason I was thinking Rebels were Perth (that was the Force). I guess this a home game for the Drua.

Meant to be a game this Friday, but doubt that happens.

If the surface isn't ready by next week, then the easiest call for the NRL would be to swap the home and away venues between us and Souths and have our round 1 game in Sydney.

Instead I can see them just moving this game to Sydney and telling us that it's our home down there
And because Smith and Walsh had their suspensions reduced by a week, Latrell has another week taken off and is now free to play.

Hurrah for the NRL.

Meanwhile if Walsh is eligible, couldn’t it be argued Piakura would also be eligible for Maori selection? Or does that not apply, because Broncos?

And because Smith and Walsh had their suspensions reduced by a week, Latrell has another week taken off and is now free to play.

Hurrah for the NRL.

Meanwhile if Walsh is eligible, couldn’t it be argued Piakura would also be eligible for Maori selection? Or does that not apply, because Broncos?
If I'm not mistaken Piakura also missed Q Cup games at the end of last season too.

Hurrah for the NRL.

Piakura is already eligible because he served his suspension in last year's ISC finals.

The NRL and NSWRL media are just idiots

Hurrah for the NRL.

He served it in the Broncos last game- Knights and the Devils last game- Jets and he's not a kiwi anyway.

He played 2/3 Devils finals games after his suspension ended.

Piakura is already eligible because he served his suspension in last year's ISC finals.

The NRL and NSWRL media are just idiots
That’s right, I remember now.

Someone has to make up the three weeks that have been wiped off between Mitchell, Smith and Walsh though, so it may as well be a Bronco.

He served it in the Broncos last game- Knights and the Devils last game- Jets and he's not a kiwi anyway.

He played 2/3 Devils finals games after his suspension ended.
I honestly don’t know; does he not have NZ / Māori heritage?

Until recently, a lot of Samoan’s, Tongan’s, Cook Islanders etc. played for the Kiwi’s.

Walsh had his suspension wiped yet he was born on the Gold Coast, but is eligible for the Māori (through his Mum I believe?).

I honestly don’t know; does he not have NZ / Māori heritage?

Until recently, a lot of Samoan’s, Tongan’s, Cook Islanders etc. played for the Kiwi’s.

Walsh had his suspension wiped yet he was born on the Gold Coast, but is eligible for the Māori (through his Mum I believe?).

Not sure about his parents, but he is from Newcastle and raised on the Coast.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.