Lang Park is flooded.

Pretty sure Walsh was also permitted to serve his on field suspension at the end of last year in a game he was already suspended for because of the off field sanction. So effectively he had 3 weeks worth to serve, 1 for the on field charge & 2 for the coke, and he only served one game overall.

I thought they were permanently moved to Ballymore?
Not at all. Firstly it isn’t a reds game and secondly that’s just there training facility which it has been like that for as long as I can remember. The upgrade is reverting from a stadium if anything. Still has the ability to be used as one (not for the Reds though). Really just going to be a high performance facility that will be used if the Red’s can’t afford Suncorp anymore but attendances are picking up and they got through a period of 0 crowds financially so can’t see it happening. And also last issue is Ballymore redevelopment has only just begun.

Pretty sure Walsh was also permitted to serve his on field suspension at the end of last year in a game he was already suspended for because of the off field sanction. So effectively he had 3 weeks worth to serve, 1 for the on field charge & 2 for the coke, and he only served one game overall.
Yeah but Staggs had to wait until he was fully fit before his suspension started. The only time the NRL has ever in history enforced a suspension that way.

Unread

Active Now

• MaroubraBroncos
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dee
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Locky24
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.