Langer set to continue Bennett's dynasty

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Strong mail from my sources tonight that Allan Langer is ready to take on the coaching role at the Broncos in 2009. He will start working with the club through the Rep season and by then it will be known that he will take on a 3-year deal as head coach.

It was advised that Langer was chosen to coach the Broncos because of the knowledge of the pride instilled within the club and a vision to have them remain the most successful club in Rugby League history.

The Broncos are expected to make an announcement later in the week.

And those who know me well around here know that my sources are better than most [icon_wink

Can this be true?! Alfie could certainly fool the opposition as a halfback but as a coach geez...he has his integrity on the line.

Thought this might be the case after Bruno canceled his meetings with Anderson and Matterson the other day. Now that Henry is going to sign with the Cowboys, that leaves Langer next on the list you showed me.

No wonder Kevvie was tight lipped and all smiles when we bailed him up at the game. [icon_lol1.

He had some experience as an assistant coach back in 2003 but that's as far as I know about his coaching career.

good one jebadude nice April fools day joke mate

This had better be a joke.

If so, you got me good.

Jebadude said:
Strong mail from my sources tonight that Allan Langer is ready to take on the coaching role at the Broncos in 2009. He will start working with the club through the Rep season and by then it will be known that he will take on a 3-year deal as head coach.

It was advised that Langer was chosen to coach the Broncos because of the knowledge of the pride instilled within the club and a vision to have them remain the most successful club in Rugby League history.

The Broncos are expected to make an announcement later in the week.

And those who know me well around here know that my sources are better than most [icon_wink

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month..

I did read that he sold his restaurant at the sunny coast.... maybe that is why! eusa_think

i still would have gone for Henjak before Alfie

lololololololololololol.

Hey guys, Ewan McKenzie is free! lolololol.

Good effort Jeb, you deserved more bites mate icon_thumbs_u

I heard Langer will be our Captain/Player-Coach.

He will be replacing Locky after he steps down at the end of this year.

Kevvy is on the comeback trail to snare the 6 jumper.

Paul Hauff is our new fullback, with Karmichael moving into the front row.

We've decided to reneg on our offer to Folau and are instead flying back Scott Donald from England.

I am now cutting Phyllis' head off with a chainsaw

That's why Langer isn't selling his restaurant & fish shop.

He knows he will never coach the Broncos.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.