Le Tour 2010

Wow, finally saw the footage on the news. Poor bugger was devastated.

Yeah - how shit for him. Clearly I spoke too soon last night.

Epic stage last night was impressed with how Schleck wouldn't let Contador dominate him, I love the mountain stages!

Still three more of em.

Schleck needs to attack if he wants to win the race.

Yeah 31 seconds won't be enough of a gap come the time trial, which makes things all the more interesting. The two teams tactics for the next few days will be intense!

Schleck is acting cocky about having the yellow jersey. It will be his downfall IMO.

He is too interested in playing games with Contador, and not focused enough on building a gap on him.

Contador is probably loving it. He knows he will dominate Schleck in the final time trial.

I think Contador is playing it smartly. He'll probably keep attacking him, not to gain back time, but rather to stop Schleck from attacking.

If Schleck is too focused on tracking Contador, it's less likely he'll attack.

Anyway, it's been lovely to watch. I want Schleck to win.

I think Schleck probably has those hidden motors this year, that's why he's not worried.

ningnangnong said:
I think Contador is playing it smartly. He'll probably keep attacking him, not to gain back time, but rather to stop Schleck from attacking.

If Schleck is too focused on tracking Contador, it's less likely he'll attack.

Anyway, it's been lovely to watch. I want Schleck to win.

Yeah, for sure.

3 more stages of it as well. icon_thumbs_u

Schleck was insanely unlucky tonight, what a horrible thing to happen, having your chain come off as you're attacking and making ground on your nearest rival. :|

Oh boo, you can't link directly to it.

Go to 'League of Leagues' when you're in the league section and you'll see it.

ningnangnong said:
Schleck was insanely unlucky tonight, what a horrible thing to happen, having your chain come off as you're attacking and making ground on your nearest rival. :|

The debate over whether Contador should have attacked the mechanical fault is interesting, I really don't know which side I am for or against. While I feel for Schleck and feel Contador unfairly took advantage but I can't blame Contador for doing it because it happened quickly and how is he to know exactly what the problem was and also he couldn't just let Sanchez and Menchov just get away because if he had of stopped they may have stripped a minute or more off both the top two and then we would have a race in 4 for the yellow jersey.

Meh Schleck is a douche for saying Contador should have stopped and waited for him. The bike is part of the sport and it being in good working order at all times is part of the comp. Sure having your chain fall off is insanely unlucky and a real pain in the arse - but shit happens. It's a bloody tough race and every competitor should take every legal advantage they can get to win it, including over-taking other competitors who may be having equipment or injury concerns. Notice none of them slowed down to wait/ride with Cadel cause he had a fractured arm and didn't have the same amount of strength in it to be able get up the hills etc quicker.

I am supremely confident that Schleck wouldn't have stopped for Contador, had the roles been reversed.

Ridiculous comments by Schleck.

ningnangnong said:
BTW Clintos and Jeza, have you seen that our fantasy league is third overall! We are shredding.

http://tdf.sbs.com.au/tdf2010/fantasy

Mainly thanks to my awesomeness. 8-) :mrgreen:

Haha. WOW!

No thanks to me. I've been rubbish since the second stage. As long as I beat Jeza, I'm happy.

Clintos said:
ningnangnong said:
BTW Clintos and Jeza, have you seen that our fantasy league is third overall! We are shredding.

Haha. WOW!

No thanks to me. I've been rubbish since the second stage. As long as I beat Jeza, I'm happy.

I have indeed seen it, we've been there the whole tour basically.

Clintos you will not beat me! I have Thor and Petacchi still [icon_razz1

Jeza23 said:
Clintos said:
ningnangnong said:

Haha. WOW!

I have indeed seen it, we've been there the whole tour basically.

Clintos you will not beat me! I have Thor and Petacchi still [icon_razz1

You have 3 sprinters in your team for the Pyrénées. Only one has the green jersey. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.