Left and Right Edge

Would like to see the stats but he's made some valuable yards off our line and made a few errors too but still very solid performer for mine. Your a hard man sproj

Fair points for sure. I'm not against the guy, I just want to say that. I also really do think Milford's horrid form so far this season is a HUGE factor in both Moga and Oates not really looking all that good. If the ball is getting dropped every time it comes left, there is no surprise they aren't getting any tries.

My biggest problem though is Moga's defense. There are often huge holes on that left side and opposition teams know it. The amount of metres teams are making through their right centre/winger is a huge concern. It was glaringly obvious watching the Storm game live as I was.

I hope it will be different when I am in Brissy next week and watching us vs the Roosters live.

Fair points for sure. I'm not against the guy, I just want to say that. I also really do think Milford's horrid form so far this season is a HUGE factor in both Moga and Oates not really looking all that good. If the ball is getting dropped every time it comes left, there is no surprise they aren't getting any tries.

My biggest problem though is Moga's defense. There are often huge holes on that left side and opposition teams know it. The amount of metres teams are making through their right centre/winger is a huge concern. It was glaringly obvious watching the Storm game live as I was.

I hope it will be different when I am in Brissy next week and watching us vs the Roosters live.

You let us down at AAMI when your omen was broken. Hope this is the start of a new one... never seen the roosters beat us at Suncorp.

Would like to see the stats but he's made some valuable yards off our line and made a few errors too but still very solid performer for mine. Your a hard man sproj

He has done ok carting the ball back, but doing thing we could actually do with from a center he has been very ordinary. Tommy offers a lot more from center imo than Moga. Even though we havent seen a great deal of it yet in first grade, mainly due to his shoulder injuries, he has some decent ball skills. He is stronger in defence than Moga, and i think he has a better nose for a try. Thats not to say Moga cant or wont improve, i just think at the moment if Tom gets fit, he will give us more currently than Moga.

I must be missing something. I think moga has been in our top 5 players this season and don't think tommy O will force him out. Huge potential if he can string more games together and for the dough could be the nrl signing of the year by the season out
That left Center has Oppachecks name written all over it he's a gun IMO, Strong, Fast and Confident.

He definitely isn't fast !
He's as fast as a Center needs to be. I'd assume about the same as say Reed/Kahu/Hodges. They weren't overly fast but they were fast enough to get the job done.

Mead v Opa in a few weeks in Q Cup.

The way Mead has been smacking in contact Id say Opa is in for some tough test

Mead v Opa in a few weeks in Q Cup.

The way Mead has been smacking in contact Id say Opa is in for some tough test
That's one of the things I love about Mead. He may not be the best defender all of the time but he constantly throws his entire body at players to stop them. Courageous to watch.

He's as fast as a Center needs to be. I'd assume about the same as say Reed/Kahu/Hodges. They weren't overly fast but they were fast enough to get the job done.

You just compared him to 3 of the slowest outside backs in nrl history. I'd argue that he's even slower than Hodges also.

You just compared him to 3 of the slowest outside backs in nrl history. I'd argue that he's even slower than Hodges also.
Exactly and they we're all successful, it ain't all about speed in the 3&4

If you's are watching the warriors game, Copley and Vidot have probably done more than Moga and Oates season in one game.

While I'm here, Ashley Taylor is having an amazing game. He is the one that got away.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • porouian
  • Howie
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • Redux
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.