Leon Bott makes the news...

Once again Yawnion ruins our players. Leon was a gentle delightful chap when he played League but then the bluebloods got their hands on him and turned him in a killing machine.

Lote = turned into a drunken teammate shover.
Dell = turned into a coke fiend. (it'll rot your teeth, Dell!) and a dragons player.
Rogers = turned into a tattoo covered bogan.

Fozz said:
Once again Yawnion ruins our players. Leon was a gentle delightful chap when he played League but then the bluebloods got their hands on him and turned him in a killing machine.

Lote = turned into a drunken teammate shover.
Dell = turned into a coke fiend. (it'll rot your teeth, Dell!) and a dragons player.
Rogers = turned into a tattoo covered bogan.

Dell was a coke fiend the moment he made first grade at the Broncos. He said he used to drink up to 2 litres of it a day.

Massive cheap shot from Bott tho, hit him ages before he got the ball

How shit was the defence on the first two tries? My god.

I'm still laughing at the commentator calling him a former NRL star!!!

Indeed. Star is a term used far too loosely these days. Basically anyone who has played an NRL game is considered an "NRL star" by the media, which is ludicrous.

Think you're all being a bit harsh on Bott - he was pretty big not long ago - a combination of the Broncs doing well and him being quite a reasonable winger and being really young - most people I know would remember Leon Bott, as such, I don't think its too big to call him a former star (but I certainly wouldn't go super star - like Chris Flannery or anything)

Nup. No way you can call him a star. He had a good rookie year then fell off the face of the earth.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.