Let the off season review begin

Remember when Sam Burgess came out and said about Walker and Latrell getting preferential treatment from the coach and other players saw it? I have a sneaking suspicion we have the same issue.
I don’t think any of our players can complain about preferential treatment. They were all allowed to get away with the bullshit they served up this year.

It certainly doesn't sound unrealistic tho, blind Freddy could see the players weren't putting in for Kevvie during the back half of the year.

It would be pretty scummy if this is the case tho because Kevvie has had the players back and defended them from the media despite the poor performances.

Devils advocate...Kev defends them to the media, calls them a bunch of useless ***** behind closed doors.

Nah, can't see that either tbh.

Haha you haven't been back long or you wouldn't say something so uninformed.
Just basing it on what I see. And from this conversation you were too scared to say what you actually think.

Would be hilarious for the team to have issues with someone and then hang out with him regularly outside of footy. Unless we are talking about the preferential treatment Cobbo gets?

Just basing it on what I see. And from this conversation you were too scared to say what you actually think.

Would be hilarious for the team to have issues with someone and then hang out with him regularly outside of footy. Unless we are talking about the preferential treatment Cobbo gets?
Well I've been saying it at least once a week for the last 2 years, I doubt fear got the better of me tonight.

Well I've been saying it at least once a week for the last 2 years, I doubt fear got the better of me tonight.
But what have you been saying for the last two years? I don’t even know who you are or what you post

Cobbo gets preferential treatment? Can you expand?
He is allowed to head home when he’s not feeling it, was allowed to train half assed. You know, the stuff that’s been said by those in the know already

He is allowed to head home when he’s not feeling it, was allowed to train half assed. You know, the stuff that’s been said by those in the know already
I remember you saying it over a year ago. People in the know don't really post here anymore unless it's qcup statistics.

I don’t see an issue with the club considering the players opinions on Kev and allowing that to influence their decision on him.

That isn’t the soft players stabbing a coach in the back.

That’s the point of a review. If you are in a leadership position and the performance is poor, and then on top of that, when asked to provide honest feedback all your staff are saying you aren’t a good leader, your job is going to be in question. As it should be.

Yeah, he defends them in public, kinda. He’s had slip ups but let’s just say he has done a good job of publicly defending the team. All the current players have defended Kev publicly (except Cobbo years ago). They owe it themselves, Kev and the club to speak honestly behind closed doors. How little respect would they have for their club, team mates, themselves and even Kev must they have if they’d lie about their feedback just because he’s a good bloke.

I don’t think any of our players can complain about preferential treatment. They were all allowed to get away with the bullshit they served up this year.

I know some players were annoyed at what a couple of guys, one in particular, were allowed to get away with from Kevvie.

When things are going well, you can kind of get away with it. When you arent, its going to get brought up as a reason why things arent going well.

All the more reason to see him off.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Dreaglor
  • Alec
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • pagey
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • kman
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.