Let's talk complete Blasphemy

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
As the title suggests this is going to be some serious bullshit that none of us what to talk about but here I go.

If you had to pick any player who played for NSW to make a Maroon who would you pick?

The only person that can come to mind to me is Reyno as I feel he has told sydney and the state at this point to get fucked.

as opposed to Lockyer, or Cronk?

Your treading some seriously dangerous waters saying this.
if i have to pick one yeah lol could have went the easy option and said glen lazarus but that would be the bitch choice lol
and you could just slip lockyer back to fullback and sit cronk on the bench

if i have to pick one yeah lol could have went the easy option and said glen lazarus but that would be the bitch choice lol
and you could just slip lockyer back to fullback and sit cronk on the bench
You would move Lockyer for a southerner?

You lost me.

I thought we were going to talk AFL.
stopped watching afl when they took sam newman off tv lol use to enjoy watching it at work after the nrl footy show,a pox on erin molan.

hey you wanted blasphemy lol besides not like he is a unknown at fullback
We all have our limits, it's like moving Lewis to 13 for a NSW 6.

any other era and any other players man lol.

Out of current players though, you’d probably go with Mitchell or TTurbo because they are a class of back QLD doesn’t have in the centre line. In fact, there are probably 10 NSW centres / makeshift centres better than Qld’s best given Gagai is old now.

Out of current players though, you’d probably go with Mitchell or TTurbo because they are a class of back QLD doesn’t have in the centre line. In fact, there are probably 10 NSW centres / makeshift centres better than Qld’s best given Gagai is old now.
Since the days of Hodges and Inglis it really has been a steep decline in that position.

stopped watching afl when they took sam newman off tv lol use to enjoy watching it at work after the nrl footy show,a pox on erin molan.
I stopped watching AFL in 92 when I came to realise the game had stopped entertaining me (my nice way of saying it was boring).
I don't know if it changed or I changed, but that was after having followed the sport like a religion for nearly 20 years.

NSW centres better than anything QLD has:
TTurbo
Mitchell
Burton
Staggs
Talakai
Crichton
Best
Wighton

So at least 8.

Great choices, talent wise.....out of the 2 I'd definitely go with TTurbo just because he seems like a decent enough fellow, but I don't have the same thoughts about Mitchell

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • westy316
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mighty Bronx
  • GCBRONCO
  • porouian
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.