Live Match Thread - NRLW 2021 Rd 1 Broncos vs Roosters

I still dont get how they can give those as crushers. No force at all in the tackle, just an unfortunate incident.

I still dont get how they can give those as crushers. No force at all in the tackle, just an unfortunate incident.
For me it’s the same as Jensens “hip drop” last night. Someone’s always gotta be at fault and there can’t be any accidents

10 minutes to go. No more tries conceded please girls

I dont get why they rave about sergis. She wouldnt even make this Broncos team.

How did she lose possession. Sergis hit the ball out

Lol... refs still against us even in the women's game... absolutely blatant strip from Sergis... but all good... "closest comp ever!!"

Broncos defence is light years ahead of anyone elses.

Well, so much for the hyped up Roosters. Still some rust in the combinations but the Broncos are still the team to beat.

Watching these highlights, that ‘fall’ from Mythabelle would have made Darius Boyd blush.

look how happy they are to score a try
This happens every game against the broncos. It shows how much of a mental hold they have over all the other teams...

Every team has improved I think, but the broncos are saying every year that we won't beat ourselves they will need to earn it and no team is mentally tough enough... yet..

Geez Lenarduzzi was fantastic.

I was thinking at some stage that Upton was a bit quiet and then boom, she's through a hole setting up a try. Sign of an elite player.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dee
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.