NEWS Lockyer on Reynolds and Broncos' one non-negotiable item in 2022

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

Brisbane board member Darren Lockyer sets ambitious target, backs Adam Reynolds to lead Broncos to NRL finals​

Attachments

• reyno-injury-banner.jpg
    reyno-injury-banner.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,112
W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
“There’s no point running him out this year when the focus is round one.”

So we’re keeping him on ice until 2023? That’s some intense ‘general soreness’…

Darren and Kevin obviously go to the same public speaking coach, but whilst we may not think they’re ready to speak publicly on behalf of the club, to quote our current coach “if they’re old enough, they’re good enough”. 🤣🤣

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
EDIT: Removed. It's still only allegations so we can't comment on the matter

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
So if finals are a non-negotiable what are the consequences if it’s a reality, Locky?

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Apart from being a good player does Locky have any other skills? Maybe I am placing him wrong but he seems like Baghdad Bob in terms of his words never seem to match outcomes. could be wrong!?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Apart from being a good player does Locky have any other skills? Maybe I am placing him wrong but he seems like Baghdad Bob in terms of his words never seem to match outcomes. could be wrong!?
I'm sure he's been on the board of some other companies that went under or those companies were up to some reportedly corrupt shit.

He's a dud administrator, I'd prefer he had no decision making power at the club.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I'm sure he's been on the board of some other companies that went under or those companies were up to some reportedly corrupt shit.

He's a dud administrator, I'd prefer he had no decision making power at the club.
got paid off by the fracking mob IIRC

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • Justwin
  • mystico
  • leon.bott
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • dasherhalo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.