Luke O'Donnell facing three separate charges

Let me get this straight. This guy is being suspended for accidentally throating Luke Lewis and telling the touchie the truth that he's a blind idiot for saying it was intentional?

What a joke our game is becoming.

Thomas the Tank said:
Let me get this straight. This guy is being suspended for accidentally throating Luke Lewis and telling the touchie the truth that he's a blind idiot for saying it was intentional?

Are you Gary Freedman in disguise?

Thomas the Tank said:

You are the type of person who gets done for doing 100 in a school zone then tells the copper hes a wanker for pulling you over and can't see a problem with it.

Spud said:
I reckon he was in the process of fending but Lewis got in early (if that makes sense). He should get a week for abusing the touchie, but thats about it.

Agreed. I dont' think there was much in it, it wasn't send off worthy. Abusing the touchie should get him a couple but not the 'striking' charges. He didn't lead with the elbow, it was more forearm and palm. Lewis just got in early so he copped the brunt of the elbow/arm.

Je$ter said:
Spud said:
I reckon he was in the process of fending but Lewis got in early (if that makes sense). He should get a week for abusing the touchie, but thats about it.

Agreed. I dont' think there was much in it, it wasn't send off worthy. Abusing the touchie should get him a couple but not the 'striking' charges. He didn't lead with the elbow, it was more forearm and palm. Lewis just got in early so he copped the brunt of the elbow/arm.

Interested to know why a defender has a responsibility to stay away from the head but you think an attacking player shouldn't.
The rules actually support that point of view because there is no careless or reckless charge , only intentional with a striking charge. Intent is difficult to prove.

O'Donnel always pushes the line.

I just found it funny how when he does something to someone he will say it was an accident till hes blue in the face (think back to breaking michael monaghans jaw).

but then when he gets injured in a tackle he will come out and say that the others guys did it on purpose (think back to last year).

the guy is a grub. he did the elbow fend 3 times in that game and finally got marching orders the 3rd time.

badav said:
O'Donnel always pushes the line.

Except when he is on the field. No leg drive in attack and just a bad attitude, he shouldn't even play for NSW again.

Unread

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Ondi
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.