NEWS Luke pushes case for new deal at 'real home' Brisbane

nah. i would've taken him 5 years ago but i don't think he's really shown much in his few games he's had here. would much rather give it to paix.

Sign him for two years at an upgrade...

nah not really

We won't need any of them when we blackmail, oops I mean 'convince' Smith to come next year.

The way our luck is going, we would get all excited picking up Smith for a year (after paying him a motza to come), then he would get injured during training in the preseason with a season ending injury.

He played well for the first few games he played with us then declined a bit, if he can get back to that level I'm fine with an extension.

nah. i would've taken him 5 years ago but i don't think he's really shown much in his few games he's had here. would much rather give it to paix.

What has paix done at dummy half that’s been so great? I haven’t really noticed him.

considering we wont attract much next year anyway, as a depth piece and for the right price i guess its ok...

Im trying to figure out how they pay Pies off....given its a publically traded company....and the shareholders wouldnt appreicate a one-off impairment charge to him...

Might amortise it through the cap.....over the next 2-3 years...whihc would impact who we can attract...

Yeh us..!

Last edited:
Damn, I thought optometrists were open in Brisbane.

giphy.gif

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Pablo
  • OnToSomething
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.