Manly v Dragons **spoilers**

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Mnaly have beat Dragons, but have been far from convincing against the Dragons minus Soward. I will be very interested to see them play in week3, away from Brookvale.

I hope it's vs. the Sharks, because I think defensivly, the Sharks could have their number. How orsm would a Sharks v Broncos GF be for us!!!

On another tangent, how funny is this scenario?;

"Dad, Johnny from schools Dad says that you were one of the best footy players he's ever seen"
"Really? Well, I did go alright when I was younger mate"
"So, all those jerseys on the wall are all yours Dad? Tell me what they all mean?"
"Well mate, this is my first St George jersey and this is my first NSW jersey. This jersey is from the series we beat QLD. This is my first Australian jersey. This is my Stade Francais jersey."
"Why is it pink Dad?"
"Oh, that's just their colour Son."
"Wow...I love you Dad! You have done everything in Rugby League, hey show me your Premiership ring!?"
"Oh.....oh, I don't have one of them mate."
"Huh? But why did you go to France then Dad? Mum said you went to France, after achieving EVERYTHING in Rugby League?"
"Go wash for dinner mate"

He would've had the pink V jersey up there too.

It will be the Sharks, they are in good form and the Rooters couldn't beat a redheaded stepchild the way they are playing.

briareos said:
He would've had the pink V jersey up there too.

It will be the Sharks, they are in good form and the Rooters couldn't beat a redheaded stepchild the way they are playing.

lol. [icon_lol1.

Hammo said:
Mnaly have beat Dragons, but have been far from convincing against the Dragons minus Soward. I will be very interested to see them play in week3, away from Brookvale.

I hope it's vs. the Sharks, because I think defensivly, the Sharks could have their number. How orsm would a Sharks v Broncos GF be for us!!!

On another tangent, how funny is this scenario?;

"Dad, Johnny from schools Dad says that you were one of the best footy players he's ever seen"
"Really? Well, I did go alright when I was younger mate"
"So, all those jerseys on the wall are all yours Dad? Tell me what they all mean?"
"Well mate, this is my first St George jersey and this is my first NSW jersey. This jersey is from the series we beat QLD. This is my first Australian jersey. This is my Stade Francais jersey."
"Why is it pink Dad?"
"Oh, that's just their colour Son."
"Wow...I love you Dad! You have done everything in Rugby League, hey show me your Premiership ring!?"
"Oh.....oh, I don't have one of them mate."
"Huh? But why did you go to France then Dad? Mum said you went to France, after achieving EVERYTHING in Rugby League?"
"Go wash for dinner mate"

"Dad, what does 'toey human' mean?"

This game was as boring as the Sharks v Raiders.

I hear Nathan Brown wanted Soward, but the Pink Man and his equally over-rated partner wanted the very ordinary Ben Rogers at 6.

... and they got their just desserts. The Dragons were as appalling & headless as the Raiders. Good riddance.

lol @ rogers instead of soward. Wth was Browny thinking? A master stroke? Lol!

A master stroke? Indeed. He was definitely wanking when he came up with that!

Coxy said:
A master stroke? Indeed. He was definitely wanking when he came up with that!
not himself though coxy...... [icon_shady

Active Now

• Xzei
  • KnToad
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • Hurrijo
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Ronald
  • Harry Sack
  • armchair
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.