Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Matt Lodge captaincy calls
epitomise Broncos’ dramatic fall

Paul Kent,
The Daily Telegraph
September 24, 2019 5:59pm

Last edited by a moderator:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA they just couldn't wait. Hey Paul, just so you know I think Lodge has the moral high ground on you. Germ.

Well, it's started again. Time to get behind Lodge as captain. Personally I think they're all scared shitless what will happen if we give it to a bloke with zero fear like Lodge.

A few months ago:

"They're going nowhere, Brisbane."

Now:

"There are bigger things then winning."

CHyeah, it's ironic you say that Kunty, because it appears to me that there is no winning in this situation. It's almost as if your agenda changes on a dime whenever the moment requires.

Name Lodge captain. **** these idiots.

Last edited:
Anyone remember that 3 day period just after Wayne left and Seibold joined where Kent seemed to actually like us for a bit?
The funniest was Rothfield. We gave him a behind the scenes tour of our facilities and the story he came up with was "Brisbane needs a new team". Wayne was right to not have coffee with him when he kept begging.

Yeh Kent player B has shown no sign of remorse or contrition and has used his much vaunted profile as a Wallaby to vilify a large (innocent) section of the public. I wouldn't want this deluded fool any where near my beloved game.

Player A however, over the past three years has contributed largely to society by speaking up publicly about the perils of alcohol and has made numerous efforts to rehabilitate himself back into the community. When is enough enough Paul?

Your continued mud slinging says heaps more about your undesirable character than it does about Lodge's exemplary record to attain forgiveness for what was a major indiscretion.

Of all three I know which one I'd wish to associate with.

It’s only going to get worse.

Forget that not a peep from these fuckers when Russell "stomper" Packer was named captain of the Tigers. The media and fans from other clubs can eat a bag full of dicks, if this was a sydney club the articles would be about redemption etc.

What about player C. Andrew John's admits to taking drugs throughout the majority of his carreer but is immortalised because ........only the onfield deeds should be considered.
When I have time I'll have a dig for Kent's pov on it.

In some positive news, at least Kent acknowledges the 97 grand final victory
Everyone else says nobody has gone back to back since 92-93
When Foxtel shows all the old GF's, the show the ARL 97 not the SL
It makes me SO mad

In some positive news, at least Kent acknowledges the 97 grand final victory
Everyone else says nobody has gone back to back since 92-93
When Foxtel shows all the old GF's, the show the ARL 97 not the SL
It makes me SO mad

That is weird since the main reason we got SL was so Foxtel could get a slice of the rugby league broadcast rights.
Now apparently they don’t want to acknowledge something they created.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.