McGuire to test open market

Nothing article ... as has already been mentioned all player consider all the offers the receive before making a decision. Even Lockyer would have at least seen the many offers he has had over the years to join rival clubs. doesn't mean anything at this stage

Good, means he has a brain. Anyone would be stupid to not see what they're worth, if not to at the very least see your market value as another poster has already said.

A bit of salesmanship from the manager, getting into the paper's ear never hurt anyone.

McGuire would be a fairly big loss for the club. I can see in the near future the Broncos really struggling to keep all of our talent together.

You can't keep them all.

Walking out for $50K (or whatever it was) on the back of Wayne Bennett's unfulfilled promises.

Well that's another story.

I don't want to rehash the argument, but ultimately Petero would've accepted the offer if push came to shove. Bruno shoved too soon.

WB would have been involved in contract negotiations at the Broncos for the entirety of his tenure. This is the only time (from memory) that it has ended in tears. You'd be hard pressed to blame Wayne given he has a proven history of contract negotiation. I'd be looking at whoever else was involved that hadn't been in the past.

WB would have been involved in contract negotiations at the Broncos for the entirety of his tenure. This is the only time (from memory) that it has ended in tears. You'd be hard pressed to blame Wayne given he has a proven history of contract negotiation. I'd be looking at whoever else was involved that hadn't been in the past.

Yeah, and Locky in his book pretty much pointed the finger at Bruno rather than Wayne.

What does it say about the incident in there?

Active Now

• mieko
  • the_next
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.