McHunt Report: Rounds 24 & 25. Our final taxi.

I'd like to laugh but the fact is they beat us convincingly. That win would come in handy right about now.

I'd like to laugh but the fact is they beat us convincingly. That win would come in handy right about now.
Worse than that, actually: they ended Dearden's season, which brought Macca back to the yard.

Last edited:
I may be simplifying things too much but if I have read all that correctly all we want th is the Panthers and Tigpies to lose 1 game from their remaining 2 which leaves us having to win 1 game from our remaining 2.

Last edited:
I may be simplifying things too much but if I have read all that correctly all we want th is the Panthers and Tigpies to lose 1 game from their remaining 2 which leaves us having to win 1 game from our remaining 2.
Yes, if we can win at least one game, the Knights, Bulldogs and Warriors are no longer a threat. If we win both games, we don't need to worry about the Tigers or Panthers either. But we won't know that until we play the Bulldogs.

Last edited:
Yes, if we can win at least one game, the Knights, Bulldogs and Warriors are no longer a threat. If we win both games, we don't need to worry about the Tigers or Panthers either. But we won't know that until we play the Bulldogs.
Well we might. If Panthers and Tigers both lose this weekend and we knock Parra over that's it. Correct?

Well we might. If Panthers and Tigers both lose this weekend and we knock Parra over that's it. Correct?
Yep, that's 8th place wrapped up right there. Need Sharks to lose 2 to make 7th. The Tigers are the problem with that scenario. We want them to lose to the Dragons but beat the Sharks the following week. That's against the odds.

Last edited:
Heads up: Dogs v Cowboys currently locked at 2 all. A loss will end the Dog's season and remove the threat they pose to our finals ambitions.

GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust: Warriors season is over.

In case you're wondering, no we haven't quite made the finals yet. We either still need to beat the Bulldogs or for the Tigers and Panthers to both lose a game each.

In case you're wondering, no we haven't quite made the finals yet. We either still need to beat the Bulldogs or for the Tigers and Panthers to both lose a game each.
I wasn't wondering actually. I can do simple maths on my own.

If we beat the Bulldogs next week, we'll either face the Eels or the Bunnies the following, depending whether we finish 7th or 8th.

We'll finish 7th, if we beat the Bulldogs and the Sharks drop a game, or lose to the Bulldogs and the Sharks drop 2 games, and the Tigers and Panthers both lose a game.

Tanah Boyd to debut against the Knights tonight. A win by the Titans will end the Knights season.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.