Members pack 2020

• Thread starter Redcliffe Bronco
  • Start date
Redcliffe Bronco

Redcliffe Bronco

Nov 2, 2014
With me being down in the city at work today I called into Fulcher Rd to pick up the members pack as they weren't available at the matches the past year, anyway, I'd have sworn the 2020 pack came with a scarf and if not then the packs are going down hill drastically, I see for 2021 the scarf is there, I'm not moaning as I never use it but they can't say it's anything to do with Covid as these were made last year, it's just I'd have sworn I remember a scarf in the email. Ta Gareth.

I don't even know why they include a scarf by default. We're the Brisbane Broncos, who up here wears a scarf ever let alone often enough to need a new one every year?

I’m on the plebs membership. No scarves there just a fridge magnet with a photo frame and draw. Does the job.

I’m on the plebs membership. No scarves there just a fridge magnet with a photo frame and draw. Does the job.

I must have been a level below, I only got a lanyard and card holder, and a keyring.

If you don't wear a scarf to the game or at least take the old rally towel, can you really call yourself a fan?

@Rally Towel is the most qualified to answer this
Still got a pair. True classics never go out of style.

Related note, more effort went into the rally towel design than any Broncos jersey over the last few years.

I don't even know why they include a scarf by default. We're the Brisbane Broncos, who up here wears a scarf ever let alone often enough to need a new one every year?
@Wolfie using his scarf when he’s sitting in his car outside Carrigan’s house.
A8869EE3 B759 4AD7 9AB4 2C76C2C8FF44

Last edited:
haha yeah I remember that very first game. As the game began, everyone was right into the rally towels. They looked so cool. Then we were losing by heaps and the stadium guy over did the Rally towel alarm and played it when like the other team scored. It got to the point that you could hear a loud enough collective groan when the rally towel alarm played.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.