Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I am or will be a new member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm still undecided

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • My couch made me a potato

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Fair enough. Thing is with my missus on Fridays she has to take the younger one to and from preschool, and the older one to and from school, plus lugging bub around, and most importantly my eldest does little athletics on Friday night - so she'd either have to take him and pick him up or get someone else to do so.

It's too exhausting to do all that and throw in a newborn into the mix.

Hopefully late in the season I might be able to get along to a game or two, but frankly I'd be just as happy to watch from home these days.

Now you understand why I did the same thing a few years back hey Christopher, and believe me it gets worse as they get older when the sport kicks in big time. On a weekend thie year we will be anywhere from the Gold Coast, To Sunshine Coast to Gympie or to up Toowoomba this season and that is just the playing, we then have the older one refereeing in similar venues.

Couch for me or better still IQ as I'll probably not even be home when the games are on

I have the same problem, but I'll probably still go for an awesome foursome membership. Manly, Cows, Storm and the mandatory Doggies game seem like a perfect choice for the games to attend this season...

I just cancelled mine. :-(

At least I'll have spare $520/year every year now. Lol.

Now you understand why I did the same thing a few years back hey Christopher, and believe me it gets worse as they get older when the sport kicks in big time. On a weekend thie year we will be anywhere from the Gold Coast, To Sunshine Coast to Gympie or to up Toowoomba this season and that is just the playing, we then have the older one refereeing in similar venues.

Couch for me or better still IQ as I'll probably not even be home when the games are on

Yep ....between the kids activities, sporting and social

and work

and all the Friday night games

it'll never work.

Love my foxtel.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncs30
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • The True King
  • Ozired
  • BruiserMk1
  • Socnorb
  • Sproj
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.