OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

What about warming up without a shirt on? That generated a lot of discussion earlier this year.
Excuse me 🤫

It was hot outside.

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Obviously Farnworth got more money at the Dolphins but he also said something along those lines of wanting better coaching in the pod with James Graham

It's one of those things players say to mislead fans into believing said player wasn't thinking with his wallet. If we had have gotten close to the reported 850k offer the Phins made he still be playing for us. The Phins made that ridiculous offer before his performances of 2023

When he signed with the Broncos in May 22 until the end of 23 the Broncos offer wasn’t even top five for offers he had. Guess he must have become greedy in the next eight months.

When he signed with the Broncos in May 22 until the end of 23 the Broncos offer wasn’t even top five for offers he had. Guess he must have become greedy in the next eight months.

Give us the details since you know what they are. What were the offers and from who? What was the difference in offers between what we gave him this year and the offer he eventually took. I want figures to back up your claim.

Those last two aren't true.

The reports were that Des was interested in Ballin. Not that Ballin actively wanted to leave ... The fact that he's still here is testament to that.

Briers wanted to go back to England for family reasons. He was never talking another job in the NRL.

And it's not surprising that Cartwright left for a head coaching roles. That's not a slight on Kevvie, if it was then Cleary must bee a shit coach because he's had several assistants leave for top roles
These things are rarely one sided conversations, I think it’s likely there was interest from Ballin, it just didn’t happen for whatever reason.

It was reported that Briers was angling to get a role at south’s under Wayne.

This is one confusing post. You’re either saying he’s greedy and left or he wanted to be coached, despite signing on the the same coach in ‘22

This is one confusing post. You’re either saying he’s greedy and left or he wanted to be coached, despite signing on the the same coach in ‘22

I wasn’t saying any of that, I don’t think.

Herbie signed an extension with the Broncos in May 22.

That contract which was his last Broncos’ contract wasn’t even close to the best offer he had. In fact fifth best.

So in response to the greedy Herbie claim- he must have developed this greedy lust for money in the months from his last Broncos’ contract to his first Dolphins’ contract in March 2023.

That contract which was his last Broncos’ contract wasn’t even close to the best offer he had. In fact fifth best.

So in response to the greedy Herbie claim- he must have developed this greedy lust for money in the months from his last Broncos’ contract to his first Dolphins’ contract in March 2023.
Phew. Yup agree! Although one could argue he was hoping for a longer big bucks deal the following year that never came either

Can’t speak for Herbie but since my last EB pay rise, I know that I for one, would like more money…

I’ve even explored other jobs to make that happen too.

Perhaps such situations aren’t all that unusual?

Can’t speak for Herbie but since my last EB pay rise, I know that I for one, would like more money…

I’ve even explored other jobs to make that happen too.

Perhaps such situations aren’t all that unusual?
Can't be hard to get a bit of side action in your line of work.

I am fucking horrified to learn that the useless prick had anything to do with the club still.
He isn‘t the only one concerned about the football direction of the club, given they were (presumably) paying him money to at least consult if not coach there…

Can't be hard to get a bit of side action in your line of work.
Specials are the most common method. When you see a police vehicle with it’s rotating lights on at roadworks, that is a special.

Double time right there. Quadruple on public holidays.

Best one I ever did was a movie marathon at Garden City cinemas. 8hrs of OT on Boxing day (quadruple rate).

$2k in the old sky-rocket for 8hrs “work” where all I did was literally watch movies…

Then of course there are all those brown paper bags we get… 🙄

Specials are the most common method. When you see a police vehicle with it’s rotating lights on at roadworks, that is a special.

Double time right there. Quadruple on public holidays.

Best one I ever did was a movie marathon at Garden City cinemas. 8hrs of OT on Boxing day (quadruple rate).

$2k in the old sky-rocket for 8hrs “work” where all I did was literally watch movies…

Then of course there are all those brown paper bags we get… 🙄
Haha bring back the task force.

Unread

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • Behold
  • Gaz
  • lynx000
  • Mick_Hancock
  • phoenix
  • Purple Pills
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • inwyn
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.