OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Day 2 of Madge Mania…
He takes his baseball bat to the team dinner…

Specials are the most common method. When you see a police vehicle with it’s rotating lights on at roadworks, that is a special.

Double time right there. Quadruple on public holidays.

Best one I ever did was a movie marathon at Garden City cinemas. 8hrs of OT on Boxing day (quadruple rate).

$2k in the old sky-rocket for 8hrs “work” where all I did was literally watch movies…

Then of course there are all those brown paper bags we get… 🙄

Damn you Fitzgerald !
Bring back Jack Herbert . LOL .

Have been a foundation member since the club started and utterly hate the idea of a ring in NSW mercenary coach who is not heart and soul invested in Brisbane. Absolute disgrace the way Kevvy has been treated. I’m so disgusted in this choice it makes me want to spit. I would have preferred a local choice like the Walker brothers
I wonder if Souths/Dragons/Newcastle fans had this reaction to Wayne coaching their teams 🙄

He's got a young daughter who probably paints his nails. It isn't that complex .
It's not probably.... That is the reason lol. Pretty sure he mentioned it at some point. That's why the blow up in the media about it is so fucking stupid lol. Legit just him playing with his kid FFS.

Right? I thought I was going crazy because I was sure I'd heard him say this in an after game interview or something. Besides which, who gives a shit if he paints his nails? If he'd had a good year, people wouldn't give a shit, it's that simple.

All aboard the Madge train. Really keen to see what he can do with the team and what he can build around the players to get the best out of them. Would love to see what he can do player wise to strengthen some of our weaknesses.

All aboard the Madge train. Really keen to see what he can do with the team and what he can build around the players to get the best out of them. Would love to see what he can do player wise to strengthen some of our weaknesses.

It's going to be crazy see us use things like structure and tactics.

Maybe we might even look like we've got some semblance of Footy IQ when Reynolds is inevitable on the sideline.

That thing we've been doing since 2020, where we give up like 3 tries in a row. That would be amazing to stop.

No more choking from here on out.

Put the goal posts back where they belong.

Hunt's issues had nothing to do with his physical health. We all held our breath as Reynolds hobbled around for the majority of the game.

Your attempt at a gotcha has little to do with the point. It's the the inability of some posters to see the challenges that lay ahead and the blind optimism. I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade, but there is so much work that needs to be done before the club starts worrying about premierships.
Agreed. Change had to happen, but without some roster movement (players / officials) and / or extremely good luck with injuries / origin period, we are relying solely on Madge to fix us.

Right? I thought I was going crazy because I was sure I'd heard him say this in an after game interview or something. Besides which, who gives a shit if he paints his nails? If he'd had a good year, people wouldn't give a shit, it's that simple.
I didn't hear many people complaining about Ezra having painted fingernails as he ran in his 3rd try in the GF.

TBH i don't care what they wear or have painted on them if they start and keep winning and bring back the fear to away teams of showing up at Suncorp.

There are even videos out there with Mam letting walshy’s daughter paint his nails, and also select his colour at the salon.

The media should be celebrating this instead of instilling toxic masculinity. Garbage journalism as usual

There are even videos out there with Mam letting walshy’s daughter paint his nails, and also select his colour at the salon.

The media should be celebrating this instead of instilling toxic masculinity. Garbage journalism as usual

Paint your nails , wax your eye brows . Get a mullet hair do . Get ridiculously tatted up
No probs . Just keep your shirt on during warm ups , OK ?

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wild Horse
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Fatboy
  • YeahNahMate
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Robboi_321
  • fizzypool63
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • jarro65
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.