OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Tallis isn’t exactly wrong with a lot of his doubt on Madge. That said Madge is the best available which says a lot about the coaching ranks in the NRL tbh. I’m worried about how Madge fits with the club. Is he a guy that can build a system that last 10-20 years? Let’s see how he goes. The club really hasn’t done a lot right for a long time so it’s not like we can trust them at this point.

If Madge goes on to be successful, he will never let the Broncos name pass his lips again and will go all in on his **** riding for the Titans.....Speaking of which can anyone on earth explain that to me?? What historical connection does Tallis have with any of the GC franchises?

I used to wonder WTF he was doing with the Titans .
1910 said the other day Gorden`s Mrs is on the Titans board .

Thinking tallis will ever relent is absolutly fairytale stuff. Madge sacked him and tallis has about 3 braincells with no self awareness at all. Madge could win 7 gfs but they lose a game against the tigers 8 years from now and the dumbass will rip in about how madge can't coach haha he's an idiot, you can't argue with idiots.

ooof. I don't know if anyone caught that or if it was intentional by Oates.

But right at the end he's asked " So good signs for next year? We're confident?"

He says " Yeah, we got a coach."

Starting to seem like this is way too common to be a coincidence now lol.
Perhaps Corey needs a contract before he gets a coach?

Love the guy but it’s amusing for quotes they’re asking the player who currently isn’t employed

If we can get Ponissi.. We're fucking cooking.

Madge getting this team into shape and Ponissi getting the football department in shape. That is very VERY exciting.

Thinking tallis will ever relent is absolutly fairytale stuff. Madge sacked him and tallis has about 3 braincells with no self awareness at all. Madge could win 7 gfs but they lose a game against the tigers 8 years from now and the dumbass will rip in about how madge can't coach haha he's an idiot, you can't argue with idiots.
But madge hasn't won 7 grand finals. He actually hasn't played finals in 6 of his last 6 NRL seasons.

No chance of the raging fool giving us some peace and quiet during the off-season.

Back on Triple M today whinging about Kevvie getting sacked and talking about Madge's failure at the Tigers.

also says that if we're going to sack Kevvie, we needed to get a Bellamy or a Cleary. he does conveniently forget to mention that Cleary also failed at the Tigers or that before his current stint at Penrith, Cleary has a less than 50% coaching record over an 11 year career.

Tallis will be whinging until Madge either proves him right or makes him look like more of a fool than he already appears to be
Didn’t Tallis go to south’s at some stage as forwards coach and Madge moved him on when he came?
That would explain his sooking

Actual news. But just cause you are shortlisted doesn’t make you interested.
He was 56 in 2020, he'll be 60 this year. If Bellamy's gone next year, he'd want to be in it for a 10-year haul and unless Slater is the next coach (which he repeatedly says he doesnt want a club gig).

It'd be nice, but I can't see it.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Astro
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Robboi_321
  • bert_lifts
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  • Professor47
  • cento
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.