Mitchell Moses??...

J

Jaybronq

May 4, 2017
WHoever had the idea of bringing Mitchell Moses to the broncs should be sacked.. yes that's u pete nolan..

Moses kicking game is worse than Milford's and nikorimas combined.. and in the other aspects they are ahead of him so why on earth would they want to waste money on Mitchell Moses??

They went after him before, supposedly,, but benet shut it down cause was not a fan supposedly... so if this is the type of decisions they are going to make post benet.. god help us.

Sean o Sullivan on the other hand.. is at least a good decision.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never rated Moses. I can't believe that if Fittler wasn't hit on the head by Johns and Gould, he prob would have picked him for Origin.

It's a dark age for halves and hookers at the moment, where some of the higher rated ones now would have been poor 15 or so years ago.

WHoever had the idea of bringing Mitchell Moses to the broncs should be sacked.. yes that's u pete nolan..

Moses kicking game is worse than Milford's and nikorimas combined.. and in the other aspects they are ahead of him so why on earth would they want to waste money on Mitchell Moses??

They went after him before, supposedly,, but benet shut it down cause was not a fan supposedly... so if this is the type of decisions they are going to make post benet.. god help us.

Moses is not someone I want at the Broncos, he's okay, arguably better than Nikorima too, but if we're spending money on a half, I don't want it to be on him.

On a side note, please make more of an effort to use correct spelling and punctuation. At the very least spell the coach's name right, lol.

We have two fantastic ball playing forwards in Lodge and TPJ, they haven't shown what they are capable of yet but their ability will take a lot of pressure off Milf and Nikorima. They are both starting to come into their own so I'd chill for this year.

I love a good rant as much as the next person, but they’ve already come out and shut this rumour down.

Most of this crap starts with player managers ‘leaking’ to tame journos who will run with any sort of garbage and the more the Broncs ignore it, the more legs it seems to have.

But this one is absolutely legless. Probably because of their investment in Milford and Nikorima they’ve actually bothered to come out and shut it down.

That is why we know they had a good look at him years ago, but Bennett wasn’t keen then and he isn’t keen now.

So given they have, why don’t we put this to bed? If Sydney media want to keep running with it, good luck to them. They will just prove beyond reasonable doubt what we already know... What they are full of...

Last edited:

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.