Motivation, attitude, complacency

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Why this will NOT be a problem for Qld this year (or at least shouldn't be):

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5769775200

"By disrespecting Pricey, the Blues disrespected the team, the brotherhood. And that's why I know these Queensland players will be quietly simmering away for the next 12 months waiting to set the record straight.''

Well, the time has come boys, BRING IT ON!

Of course the best retribution is SCOREBOARD retribution. Channel that energy into footballing performance and whip their grubby arses!

Queensland won't do anything, as much as I would like to see it. They won't, they'll play football and score points.. that's the ultimate payback.

Bannermania said:
Queensland won't do anything, as much as I would like to see it. They won't, they'll play football and score points.. that's the ultimate payback.

Yep, that was my point - this is exactly what they should do. Forget the biff, just play them off the park.

I would rather both.... but that's just me.

Yeah. He got knocked the **** out. But then to be picked up and dropped is a bit harsh.

Anyway. Who cares. We'll win this year again anyway.

Its a damn shame Hodgo isn't going to be there, he is all heart - that's what he brings, heart (Hodgo + Tate = heart)

Nashy, quit biting, leave Rock, let him celebrate a prop picking up an unconscious man, it's the greatest blue SOO moment in the last four years

ddd said:
Its a damn shame Hodgo isn't going to be there, he is all heart - that's what he brings, heart (Hodgo + Tate = heart)

Nashy, quit biting, leave Rock, let him celebrate a prop picking up an unconscious man, it's the greatest blue SOO moment in the last four years
LOL so true.
Oh God I would love to see Hodges playing origin this year but no chance it will happen. He is heart, passion and every awesome word you can describe!

If there was a Nobel Prize for absolute awesomeness Hodges would win it! :D

Im spewing how Hodgo can't play this year... to not be able to play in Locky's last series is really cruel.

The football gods are very tough sometimes.

He shouldn't be selected even if he wasn't injured. All of our other centres have shown more than he has in the Origin arena.

I hope QLD gets to a 30-0 lead and then starts and wins the fight. That'd be ORSM.

The Maroons mean business this year, there will be a fight I have no doubt. Usually we hear more from the Players in Maroon in the build up to Origin but his year they have been very quiet.

I think with the conditions the way they are, the chances of a fight went up 1000%. No doubt the players will be frustrated, it'll be a real grind with each team in the others face.

Naaah, only 1 team needs to try to resort to those "tactics", and they don't wear Maroon.

I'm not saying the maroons will start it, just that I think one will be started.

Active Now

• Midean
  • broncos4life
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.