Mundine lodges protest after losing to Green

Please summarise, I can't be bothered investing that much time into reading an article about that loser (he lost so I can say that right?)

Please summarise, I can't be bothered investing that much time into reading an article about that loser (he lost so I can say that right?)

sure here is the summary:

Images

I'm a little surprised he didn't come straight out and pull the racist card.

I'm no boxing fan, and I certainly do't pretend to know what the hell is going on in the ring, but from a complete noob watching on, it's hard to say that Mundine was the loser. He looked better all night.

I'm no boxing fan, and I certainly do't pretend to know what the hell is going on in the ring, but from a complete noob watching on, it's hard to say that Mundine was the loser. He looked better all night.

Get your scorecard out then and judge it. Green won the first 5 rounds comfortably and arguably won the 7th too. Points decision in Greens favour was the outcome. I don't agree with the 98-90 scorecard but the 96-94 card is pretty much spot on

Get your scorecard out then and judge it. Green won the first 5 rounds comfortably and arguably won the 7th too. Points decision in Greens favour was the outcome. I don't agree with the 98-90 scorecard but the 96-94 card is pretty much spot on

How would I score that. I was pretty clear I have no idea what I'm watching. Mundine just looked better all night. To me.

I just saw the highlights and you know what it looked like to me? A couple of 40 plus year olds well past their primes. Also I thought I would chime in to be next to @Nashy profile pick to keep the Big Lebowski theme going.

I just saw the highlights and you know what it looked like to me? A couple of 40 plus year olds well past their primes. Also I thought I would chime in to be next to @Nashy profile pick to keep the Big Lebowski theme going.

OVER THE LINE!

How would I score that. I was pretty clear I have no idea what I'm watching. Mundine just looked better all night. To me.

Mundine looked better in the later rounds. Green was far more dominant in the first 5 which is where he won the fight.

cynically, i felt like green was odds on to win the match in controversial manner so we can get the decider that no one wants or cares about.

it's all coming to plan nicely... for them. i didn't care for them when they were in their prime as they just weren't that good (good but not great), i couldn't muster the smallest of shits about them now.

"Calmer than you are....." was one of the most quoted lines between me and a mate for a long time haha. Great movie.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.