Mundine Vs Woods 2

mundine_80548.jpg

Well done Choc, you deserved it, cause you were actually willing to BOX. [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Garth Woods is a grub, this is not Rugby League dude, its called boxing, Garth makes the beautiful sport really ugly.

Woods tactics are throw a punch, run in and grab throw punches and hold..He needs to lose his license...

See if you put Garth Woods against Muhamaed Ali, Woods would make the fight look ugly..

langer77 said:
Mundine is the biggest dog he always wins on points

Really? Always on points? Or just in the 2 boxing fights you've watched in your life?

Just the green fight and this one I hate the prick

Go green

dandan said:
Garth Woods is a grub, this is not Rugby League dude, its called boxing, Garth makes the beautiful sport really ugly.

How dare he make rugby league look ugly!!!!

Yeah cause Mundine didn't make excuses after losing the first fight...

Mundine ain't shit. He's a loser who would get fucking destroyed if he put his money where his mouth was and fought a good boxer.

The empty vessel makes the most noise I suppose.

Well Mundine did say after he won this fight he was going to go to the USA and fight some big fights so time will tell.

Danny Green holds his own in the big fights and Mundine beat his stupid arse twice ;)

draggx said:
Well Mundine did say after he won this fight he was going to go to the USA and fight some big fights so time will tell.

Danny Green holds his own in the big fights and Mundine beat his stupid arse twice ;)

Uhhh Mundine has beaten Green once mate, and I dare say it would have been a different story if Danny Green didn't have to drop weight to fight him. Just like Garth Wood had to do as well, since Mundine is a cat.

And as for Green holding his own in the big fights, the only boxers of great note he has fought were Markus Beyer and Roy Jones Jr. He knocked out Jones Jr, who was well over the hill and poorly prepared for the fight, and Beyer beat him twice.

Lets see him fight the likes of Froch or Taylor. That would be hilarious.

Mundine is one of the biggest Myths in boxing. He talks himself up relentlessly but has SFA to back it up with except one victory over Danny Green.

Draggx, you should have coffee with chips_rafferty sometime.

AKA Jaafar.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.