Myles Taueli

Yeah I agree, I like the Walker comparison. That's who I thought of too.

Some of it is self inflected but maybe JD can sort it out.

First thing JD needs to sort out for him is his hair! Sort that rats tail/mullet out and NRL beckons [emoji16]

First thing JD needs to sort out for him is his hair! Sort that rats tail/mullet out and NRL beckons [emoji16]

Mullet???? Oh my goodness, he NEEDS to play NRL...with the Bulldogs.

Add Nona to your list too Big Pete.

Two state championships with Dragons and Pride- both with JD as coach. Starting to play some good football at Wynnum as well.

THE Broncos have secured a utility option to replace the departing Benji Marshall.
Journeyman playmaker Shaun Nona is expected to join Brisbane’s full-time squad next season.
The Broncos have $100,000 to play with under the salary cap following the departure of Marshall to the Wests Tigers next season.
Without Marshall, the Broncos have a utility spot vacant on their full-time roster but any recruit would have to come at a budget price and Nona looks like being the man.
fb126aa722c5980a8ade37078075128a

Shaun Nona during his time with the Illawarra Cutters last year. Photo: Blake Edwards
Nona is well-travelled, playing for Intrust Super Cup clubs Northern Pride, Easts Tigers and most recently Wynnum-Manly.
He has been part of the Melbourne Storm system and was a member of Illawarra’s NSW Cup premiership-winning team last year before heading to the Seagulls this year as a mid-season signing.
The Broncos could yet add a more experienced utility to their ranks but at the moment Nona is firmly in the mix to make his NRL debut next year.
Second-tier halfback Sam Scarlett, who plays for Brisbane’s feeder-club Souths Logan in the Intrust Super Cup, has been retained for next season after it was initially feared he would be cut.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Swordfish
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.