Nate Myles Elbow

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Late into the second half, Myles had a sickening collision with Greg Bird which left Greg clutching at his throat and in all sorts.

Do you think there was more to it? Was there an elbow that collected Bird in the throat?

Or did Bird just sell the throat like he was fighting John Cena for the WWE Championship?

Correct call, wrong call, Oscar nomination.

Gold Logie, typical NRL refereeing

Late into the second half, Myles had a sickening collision with Greg Bird which left Greg clutching at his throat and in all sorts.

Do you think there was more to it? Was there an elbow that collected Bird in the throat?

Or did Bird just sell the throat like he was fighting John Cena for the WWE Championship?

Ding ding ding ding .......

Disgusting performance from Bird.

Academy Award performance. Bird was clutching at his throat for a good 5 seconds before he even found the turf. Just an utter grub of a player.

I wished he'd done a proper job. Bird is a cat of the highest order.

Watch the 3 hit ups Aaron Woods took and he does the same thing every time before he submits in a tackle.

If it was anyone else but Bird, I'd say there was a definite issue. But Greg Bird acts like he's being choked every single fucking tackle. Boy who cried wolf etc etc.

I thought you were allowed to lead with an arm in a North/South position, just not cocked left to right. Wasn't the defense for JWH that it was the former a couple of weeks ago vs the Knights (though he does the latter a bunch too)?

Plus Bird leapt in and was airborne in order to even make contact. He came in fishing for the penalty, no doubt. He was successful in that respect but I'd be disappointed if the judiciary doesn't see it for what it was.

Kinda poetic justice when you think about it. Who are the Titans playing next?

I thought the elbow missed Bird's throat.

Bird could teach the soccer players on how to take dives.

Myles is a pretty grubby player. Birds acting was outstanding.

I didn't think it hit his throat just the collarbone area, he actually looks over toward the ref to see if the penalty is coming then hits the deck to make sure of it.
When he is walking off he feels the contact spot and it's the collarbone.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.