Nate Myles Out of Origin

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. awesome. exactly. [icon_lol1.

mrslong said:
Go to the ground floor ffs, there's toilets always open in a Hotel. Whocares if you're naked, grab something and cover up...even if it's a vase or whatever

While there is probably no excuse for taking a dump anywhere but a toilet (unless you're german perhaps), do you not think that it still would have been an equally bad story if he'd been running through a hotel with a vase in front of his wheels?

it would still be bad, but wouldn't be as bad as this.

Steve said:
lockyer47 said:
It was dumb. But harsh penalty.

Absolute rubbish.

Myles is an embarrassment and should be stamped "never to pull on a Qld jersey again". He's humiliated himself but also stained the jersey.

Hold on, at the time the full story wasn't out yet.

I now agree with the punishment given - probably just.

Lets get serious here - he went out the wrong door and was locked out when he needed to shite. He's in a bad situation there. (Albeit no one's fault but his own - which is why he'll cop the punishment)

To say he should never play again for QLD and all that - turn it up!

Timing is everything - he shouldn't have put himself in that situation, when will they learn.

I have to say, must be terrible to be a 'normal' footy player right now. The media scrutiny is harsh now. HARSH. Can't even have a beer!

Active Now

• Jazza
  • trugo bronco
  • Justwin
  • teampjta
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Pablo
  • Stix
  • Midean
  • phoenix
  • thenry
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.