BASKETBALL NBA

That was impressive by Simmons and the Sixers, I thought they had thrown it away at the death but nope. Simmons with another triple double.

That was impressive by Simmons and the Sixers, I thought they had thrown it away at the death but nope. Simmons with another triple double.
Looked like the last Sixers of the last couple years hadn't move on at the end😁 doesn't really take too much away from a terrific victory

I'm bagging out the Minnesota commentators for this Philly game. At least nrl commentators pretend to be unbiased. For anyone listening that isn't a Timberwolves fan must be cringing. It's all about how good Timberwolves are (they aren't, they are shit). And bagging out Philly and Joel Embiid, bottom line is that Philly is better than Timberwolves. Don't have to pretend that, that isn't so. It's entirely unpleasant

News out this morning that Dellavedova is facing potential retirement due to concussion. Sad news, guy had massive heart.

I know delly plays hard, but it makes me wonder if we face a raft of similar issues in league. Guys are way bigger and stronger than ever, in the modern game. Both NBA and league have concussion protocols, but the brain and body can be fragile things if wrong place wrong time.

Would love to have seen this current group of aussies back in NBL ala Bogut as well. A loss to Aussie kids not seeing Delly hussle up close.

Edit spelling

RIP also to the greatest back court depth chart in boomer history if he does retire.

Last edited:
News out this morning that Dellavedova is facing potential retirement due to concussion. Sad news, guy had massive heart.

I know delly plays hard, but it makes me wonder if we face a raft of similar issues in league. Guys are way bigger and stronger than ever, in the modern game. Both NBA and league have concussion protocols, but the brain and body can be fragile things if wrong place wrong time.

Would love to have seen this current group of aussies back in NBL ala Bogut as well. A loss to Aussie kids not seeing Delly hussle up close.

Edit spelling

RIP also to the greatest back court depth chart in boomer history if he does retire.

Aussies still have a gun first team, plus a bit of depth even if does retire.

C - Baynes
PF - Maker
SF - Ingles
SG - Simmons
PG - Mills

Bench:
Bogut
Exum
Green
Broekhoff
Bolden
Bagnay

All current or recent NBA players

And there are still a couple of kids in the college system whose names escape me right now.

Last edited:
Aussies still have a gun first team, plus a bit of depth even if does retire.

C - Baynes
PF - Maker
SF - Ingles
SG - Simmons
PG - Mills

Bench:
Bogut
Exum
Green
Broekhoff
Bolden
Bagnay

All current or recent NBA players

And there are still a couple of kids in the college system whose names escape me right now.
You'd start with maker? He's a free agent at the moment. Hasn't even been playing? I'd put thybulle in there somewhere as well, he's in the squad and he is elite defensively.

You'd start with maker? He's a free agent at the moment. Hasn't even been playing? I'd put thybulle in there somewhere as well, he's in the squad and he is elite defensively.

Yeah not necessarily but I just really like Maker, I like his aggression.

Yeah not necessarily but I just really like Maker, I like his aggression.
Unfortunately he seems like a waste of talent at the moment. He had an amazing mixtape coming into the draft, just wish he could realise his potential

Yeh warriors in a one game series.steph too good

Lol that's true. Can go he any more extreme

What is everyone's thoughts on westbrook? Legend or no?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.