Neil Henry - assistant coach

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Apparently he was the brain behind some of qld's best wins....what do we reckon?

**** no ! Hated by many of the titans players thats why he is getting punted. Plus he had a awesome cowboys team and did SHIT. King my ass !!

**** no ! Hated by many of the titans players thats why he is getting punted. Plus he had a awesome cowboys team and did SHIT. King my ass !!

There are some people that just aren't able to cut it as a head coach........but make excellent assistants. Henry is one of those IMO. That said, I don't think we need him.

**** that, 2 different coaching jobs and he's muffed both of them. I do have to say though the idea of Hayne dictating to the Titans is humorous as ****.

Shown he can build teams from low base but not an assistant at our place that's for sure

Jason Demetriou. He's the assistant coach, and my pick for head coach after Bennett retires.

2013-2014 North pride premierships
2015 Assistant Coach Cowboys. Premiership.
2016 Illawarra Cutters Premiership.
2017 Best attacking broncos in seasons AND a premiership

Henry was the wrong one to go in my opinion, but I suppose it was inevitable, now that it has gotten this far. Hayne will be someone he regrets signing for the rest of his life. Hayne's heart was in NFL and when that dream died, he has inevitably drifted back to the one thing he could rely on: league. But, he doesn't seem to have brought the passion he showed playing for the 49ers.
This was inevitable, and those signing him should have countenanced this. I said earlier, he needed some serious help to find his motivation. Since this has not happened he has gone from disinterested, to bored, to angry, with the kind of disruptive personality that has destroyed team harmony through a misplaced sense of entitlement. He believes the emptiness he feels is through others failures to accommodate his creative ability. The coach who builds strategy for a team and not a player is the obvious scape goat. Titans can't get rid of a "star" player who also takes a fair chunk of a salary cap and creates more headlines than the rest of the club combined . Thus Henry fate is sealed. Just don't expect his removal to solve their crisis.

Jason Demetriou. He's the assistant coach, and my pick for head coach after Bennett retires.

2013-2014 North pride premierships
2015 Assistant Coach Cowboys. Premiership.
2016 Illawarra Cutters Premiership.
2017 Best attacking broncos in seasons AND a premiership

Pride didn't win in 2013, Mackay did.

Henry is a good coach- he was never going to gel with Hayne. Henry is a school teacher he is great with young players.

Hodges would be good, he coached Arrow and Taylor at Brisbane, Matterson is there too and the Walkers will apply.

Henry is a good coach- he was never going to gel with Hayne. Henry is a school teacher he is great with young players.

Hodges would be good, he coached Arrow and Taylor at Brisbane, Matterson is there too and the Walkers will apply.

Talanoa seems to think hodges is shit! Maybe why ash Taylor is backing hayne and not henry. Wants hus 20's coach in.

Pride didn't win in 2013, Mackay did.

Ah misunderstood the wiki. But I think my point is still valid. He seems to be a very winning coach. 71% win rate with 2 different teams in two different leagues.

Talanoa seems to think hodges is shit! Maybe why ash Taylor is backing hayne and not henry. Wants hus 20's coach in.

hodges is a miserable human being, hence why we no longer have his services. bennett didnt require him after his 20's deal finished.
if the titans go with hodges (very unlikely) the joint will implode even further.

hodges is a miserable human being, hence why we no longer have his services. bennett didnt require him after his 20's deal finished.
if the titans go with hodges (very unlikely) the joint will implode even further.

Thanks for the insight mate . Would like to see the walker brothers get a crack! Not sure if their style would work at nrl level , but would be great to watch.

Thanks for the insight mate . Would like to see the walker brothers get a crack! Not sure if their style would work at nrl level , but would be great to watch.
Funnily enough, Hayne could really flourish under that style of play. He's got the pure natural talent that could really work with the off-the-cuff ball movement the Walkers coach.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.