New Jersey?

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Ghibli said:
I didn't think that a betting agency could sponsor a club directly?

yeah, have done for a while. Broncos had sportingbet as a sponsor as far back as 2004.
Wow, I'm still not sold on betting agencies sponsoring clubs (or for that matter entire codes) directly.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Interesting that the away shorts are mainly white, unlike last years' where the side panels didn't match the jersey's side panels.

At least there is more maroon on the front ??!!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ghibli said:
Coxy said:
Ghibli said:

yeah, have done for a while. Broncos had sportingbet as a sponsor as far back as 2004.
Wow, I'm still not sold on betting agencies sponsoring clubs (or for that matter entire codes) directly.

Mate, me either. I have a real issue with betting agencies being involved in sports sponsorship at all. They're scumbags.

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Ghibli said:
Coxy said:
Ghibli said:

Mate, me either. I have a real issue with betting agencies being involved in sports sponsorship at all. They're scumbags.
Agree, I can't believe the amount of advertising of gambling before, during and after the game. And the constant odds updates. I don't mind to put a $5-$10 on a game or 1st try scorer, but I think the game and clubs must be very careful with how they associate with a past time (run by money hungry agencies) that can ruin people's and their family's lives.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Has anyone got one of the new Jerseys??/ How do they go for size??

L

levikade

NYC Player
Mar 14, 2008
id love to see the livestrong jersey again. anyone know if it can be bought anywhere/ willing to sell

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
levikade said:
id love to see the livestrong jersey again. anyone know if it can be bought anywhere/ willing to sell

They were auctioned off

L

levikade

NYC Player
Mar 14, 2008
eeeh, well they should bring it back, it absolutely owns for an alternate jersey.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.