NEWS New signing - Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard

Also be pretty hard to be any worse then Barba even more so when you consider the money he was on, I don't really see the problem, at worst he's there for depth and barely on any considerable amount of salary cap money, on the other hand Bennett could get the best out of him and it could prove to be a tidy signing either way I think its pulling an extremely long bow to even suggest it has the possibility to be our worst signing ever.

There is no possible way he can be the worst signing ever. He is depth on depth money, he is nothing but upside.

The worst case scenario is he never plays a game for us and goes down in history as one of the many depth signings that never play a first grade game for us. Big deal!

I'm sorry but claiming he could be the worst signing ever is just nonsense.

There is no possible way he can be the worst signing ever. He is depth on depth money, he is nothing but upside.

The worst case scenario is he never plays a game for us and goes down in history as one of the many depth signings that never play a first grade game for us. Big deal!

I'm sorry but claiming he could be the worst signing ever is just nonsense.

is it that time of the month b4l???

I can't see him being worse value for money than Kennedy to be honest.

Why didn't Ese'ese get a thread.

That's right, because he's a depth signing just like this bloke.

Maybe you should back up your claims man? What is it you know about this kid that makes you think he's so terrible?

No it's not, mainly because I'm not a chick and don't possess the ability to pass blood through my non-existent vagina, but thanks for asking.

Simply pointing out what a ridiculous statement you made after asking several times for you to back that statement up with, anything.

You still have that option.

Talanoa thinks he's a bum. Open to conjecture whether he's the worst in history, but does it really matter?

Hard to see him being a worse signing than Karl Filiga or Matt Orford.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Cavalo
  • Reds2011
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.