Next 9 Rounds

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Just looking ahead at the draw up until round 17 and we seem to have a few of the lesser lights to beat. In no particular order we have the Warriors twice, the Titans twice,Dogs,Eels,West Tigers and Raiders and a bye before a blockbuster in round 17 against Melbourne. I'm thinking that has to be about the best run for any club. Surely we could win 75 % of those games. With 6 wins and a bye we'd be on 22 points and looking very healthy.

West Tigers are struggling. Eels are hopeless .Canberra and the Warriors are inconsistent . As for the Titans, well we love to beat them. I see the next two months as an opportunity even allowing for Origin 1 on June 5th.:001_rolleyes:

We've already played the Titans once.

Yeah, the thing a lot of people have overlooked is that we have had a tough draw to start the season. We have played 1,3,4 and we're about to play 3. We've defeated 2 teams inside the top 8 and at the start of last round that was 3. Our draw is very good, especially during the Origin Period (which won't hurt us as much as previous years).

I reckon we can beat anyone at home who isn't a top 4 side.

Next couple of games are crucial, we need as many wins before origin.

We should beat Eels and Titans.

I'm expecting the Dogs to be hard to beat from now. they've got their forward pack back on the park.

Once things settle down with all the rumours etc. at the dogs I think they will definitely improve and if what you say is correct (having forwards back) then I think you are right, they will start to string some wins together and get some confidence back.

Broncos never get an "easy" game, and in fact seem to inexplicably lose a few each year that they really should win.

Yea....sorry about that Ari. The Titans were listed twice on the Fox Sports page I was looking at. With regard to the Dogs I was of the same opinion hence the 75% bit. It's the other teams who we should beat consistently. Straight after the Storm the Broncos have the struggling Sharks so like I wrote, the next two months should be okay if they play to their potential .

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manofoneway
  • bazza
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • mitch222
  • Broncs1459
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.